Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    I disagree. When was the last time, since Masai took over, that they've done a big press conference? It's not something they regularly do. Also, no one has heard of this kid. Letting the media see parts of his workout, and videos leaking, is better PR. Plus it's a long weekend here. How many members of the media do you expect?

They may not be signing Daniels and stash him, so you want some big event for an 18 year old kid who barely talks in his own language? By himself? On a long weekend?

He's been doing okay, against grown men. He will not look like the 60th pick in a tournament that features undrafted players, retired players, d-leaguers, etc. He won't do much, but look like the 60th pick? There's hardly any footage of the kid online, and most of it appears to be from last year. Not sure there's enough there to make any sort of projection.
    Maybe ur right about the media thing , first round pick normally gets a press conference.

I don't see him being aggressive off the bat in summer league and I expect to see him lost at times with knowing where to be. Doesn't have much basketball experience after all.

He is not going to dominate that's for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• If they do tell him to be aggressive I expect a lot of mistakes and turnovers which is to be expect.

Comment

• So how much do y'all think Bruno is gonna play during summer league?

Personally I would play him at least 30mins so he can get more comfortable
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Let's not set our expectations too high. I know there are other people I wanted us to draft but Bruno is here and he is raw so don't expect him to wet shots or dunk all over people. Expect to see flashes here and there.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            So how much do y'all think Bruno is gonna play during summer league?

Personally I would play him at least 30mins so he can get more comfortable
            He will play a lot and make a ton of mistakes, no one else really matters

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
              He will play a lot and make a ton of mistakes, no one else really matters

Yeah he should be the #1 guy the coaching staff should be focusing on

Comment

• Yeah, for summer league 30 mins per game makes total sense.
                I personally would play him even longer if it was up to me. Raptors should dedicate significant amount of efforts to develop and grow Bruno, as much as possible. And summer league is a great opportunity to do so I think, although its very short
                Last edited by Triplethreat89; Sat Jun 28, 2014, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Really hope Nurse coaches the summer league team. Wouldn't worry about telling Bruno to be aggressive, more than anything they'll want him to get team concepts down.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                    Yeah, for summer league 30 mins per game makes total sense.
                    I personally would play him even longer if it was up to me. Raptors should dedicate significant amount of efforts to develop and grow Bruno, as much as possible. And summer league is a great opportunity to do so I think, although its very short
                    Yep No expense should be spared he should be living in the gym

Comment

• Not gonna lie, I think he's pretty hawt, for a guy. Anyone with me!

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        Not gonna lie, I think he's pretty hawt, for a guy. Anyone with me!

are you a girl? o.o

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          are you a girl? o.o
                          Haha naw man just giving credit where it's due
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            Haha naw man just giving credit where it's due

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed