Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    Low point of offseason where we're discussing swaggyness of our players instagram photos
    Yes! We did it! All upside from here!
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
      Daniels needs to take those two somewhere and help them up their swag. Bruno's haircut is fresh but it looks like he's wearing women's clothes. Lucas is dressed like Doug E. Doug from some bad '90s sitcom.

Watson, why is Noguiera only wet around the neck and underarms while everyone else is dry? I imagine he removed his sweater and tied it around his waist. Thus revealing the sweat.
      It's slow on the site so here goes...if you angle your screen some you'll notice DD's tee is wet as well in the second pic. Bebe's neck area visible in the first pic is dry...not so in the second. And I understand BC wears quick-dry clothing only (something about being from the Brazilian rain forest area).

Your friend. Sherlock.

Comment

• http://www.si.com/nba/2014/08/01/bru...rs-masai-ujiri

New article about Caboclo.

Nothing really new or groundbreaking. I found it interesting how apparently the Raptors didn't expect Caboclo to average many points in summer league though.

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
          Watson, why is Noguiera only wet around the neck and underarms while everyone else is dry? I imagine he removed his sweater and tied it around his waist. Thus revealing the sweat.
          Is it not the shadow from his hair?

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            What's so swaggy about Daniels clothes? A t-shirt and gym shorts? Bruno's got the south american deep V going, which is insanely popular here in Miami, so I'd say he has the most swag in that photo.

Low point of offseason where we're discussing swaggyness of our players instagram photos
            I agree, who cares! and Bruno got his own style. As for Bebe he reminds me of the guy on the left from the movie Cool Runnings:

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              I agree, who cares! and Bruno got his own style. As for Bebe he reminds me of the guy on the left from the movie Cool Runnings:

And JV's mid-summer body reminds me of the guy in the back of that photo!

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                And JV's mid-summer body reminds me of the guy in the back of that photo!
                Not just any guy its John Candy!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Not just any guy its John Candy!

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                    http://www.si.com/nba/2014/08/01/bru...rs-masai-ujiri

New article about Caboclo.

Nothing really new or groundbreaking. I found it interesting how apparently the Raptors didn't expect Caboclo to average many points in summer league though.
                    Sounds like BS to me. No way they only expect him to average "a point or two" but have him play the most minutes and have confidence in his 3 point shot.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      Sounds like BS to me. No way they only expect him to average "a point or two" but have him play the most minutes and have confidence in his 3 point shot.
                      maybe those things changed after they saw what he could do
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        Is it not the shadow from his hair?
                        Before we emerge from the bottom of this discussion, I'm going to toss out that it's the two tone pattern of the shirt, not sweat. No mere human could sweat that straight.

Comment

• Bruno!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Bruno!
                            Get buckets, youngblood. But .. don't reach!!

Comment

• Looking p-ed off. Wonder what went down.

Comment

• Bruno "why the f I'm in the back"
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X