• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    Bruno Caboclo taking English classes with his Tutor

P.S

Teach him some English swear words

https://twitter.com/Ewresende/status...381376/photo/1
    Just lock him in a room with Kevin Garnett for a day
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I really hope Bruno decides to wear number 22. Why? Just to remind himself about the "2 years away. from being 2 years away" diss.

Kind of like Gilbert Arenas with the Agent Zero (... nobody believed in him). lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        I really hope Bruno decides to wear number 22. Why? Just to remind himself about the "2 years away. from being 2 years away" diss.

Kind of like Gilbert Arenas with the Agent Zero (... nobody believed in him). lol.
        He will be wearing #5
        Ball Don't Lie

Comment

• phdmac wrote: View Post
          He will be wearing #5
          Way to kill his dreams

Comment

He will be wearing #5
            Shiiiiiiit..... he is 5 years away?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              Shiiiiiiit..... he is 5 years away?
              No that's how many rings he'll finish his Raptors career with
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                No that's how many rings he'll finish his Raptors career with
                Yea onion rings
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

He will be wearing #5
                  I thought we retired #5 after the immortal Austin Daye left to win a championship. lol.

Comment

• Myself (March 2014):
                    The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Huell's head is shaped like a thumb

Comment

• Last edited by MACK11; Wed Jul 9, 2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• lol I think Masai is trying to push this kid way to fast...if there is 1 thing we should learn from our brother organization the Leafs is putting a kid thats not ready into a big pressure situation/expectations never turns out well....ideally he should be stashed away to develop but whats done is done...hope he handles the pro level well...

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                                lol I think Masai is trying to push this kid way to fast...if there is 1 thing we should learn from our brother organization the Leafs is putting a kid thats not ready into a big pressure situation/expectations never turns out well....ideally he should be stashed away to develop but whats done is done...hope he handles the pro level well...
                                Well you can develop a guy slowly. They don't need to throw him out there.

And I'm not sure the Leafs are a good comparison for anything. Leafs put lots of kids that "weren't ready" and then the organization gets blamed because of the high pressure or what not....but most of those kids just aren't very good in the end. So it's more that Toronto media builds them up to where expectations are not at all realistic and then their "failures" become a story.

Bruno couldn't stay in Brazil, it wouldn't be great for his development. He was not getting lots of minutes there because of his youth anyway, and it's a low level league. The former would be true in Europe too. Teams don't want to develop a raw kid because they want to win. You're not going to easily get a top Euro club to invest real time in him. Signing him immediately means that he'll get probably much more attention and support than he would in any "stash" situation. So it basically becomes would you rather have him as a 3rd stringer stashed somewhere or a 3rd stringer on the Raptors? Think it's gotta be the latter.

Comment

Working...
                                X