istanbul escort - bursa escort - escort bayan - Antalya Escort
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104
Results 2,061 to 2,075 of 2075

Thread: Everything Bruno Caboclo

  1. #2061
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wonder if we might be good enough this year that Bruno actually gets some garbage minutes. Stoked to see him with the 5ivers either way.

  2. #2062
    Raptors Republic Starter Wild-ling#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    355
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ok, savants.

    Is there any chance Bruno gets big minutes for 4-5 months in the D-league this season .. and then comes downtown, occasionally, to launch threes over befuddled opponents, and then wave his freakish arms around on D - again in front of befuddled opponents?

    I sooooooo want to see this!!!

    Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Sun Aug 9th, 2015 at 12:07 AM.
    "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. ... Gather wood and warm things, LeBron - Winter is Coming."

  3. Like SkywalkerAC liked this post
  4. #2063
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
    Ok, savants.

    Is there any chance Bruno gets big minutes for 4-5 months in the D-league this season .. and then comes downtown, occasionally, to launch threes over befuddled opponents, and then wave his freakish arms around on D - again in front of befuddled opponents?

    I sooooooo want to see this!!!

    I'll think there's a good chance we see exactly this (hehe). Backup SF looks to be a position filled by committee (unless we end up signing a veteran like Dorrell Wright). I also think we might see an improved margin of victory, with some extended gar-bage time for Bruno. If the contending Sactown Kings could find minutes for a 19-year-old Gerald Wallace, I think we can do the same with Caboclo.

  5. Like Wild-ling#1 liked this post
  6. #2064
    Raptors Republic Starter Wild-ling#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    355
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    I'll think there's a good chance we see exactly this (hehe). Backup SF looks to be a position filled by committee (unless we end up signing a veteran like Dorrell Wright). I also think we might see an improved margin of victory, with some extended gar-bage time for Bruno. If the contending Sactown Kings could find minutes for a 19-year-old Gerald Wallace, I think we can do the same with Caboclo.
    I like your point about Gerald Wallace. Playing big pro-minutes, just up the road from the big club, might help the team give our young prospects the occasional "taste" of the NBA. Might help the young'uns understand why they are being taught certain things, where that "brass ring" is ... and just how eager the Raps - and the whole city - are to see them to succeed.

    Bebe and Bruno are so likeable. Exciting.
    Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Mon Aug 10th, 2015 at 01:21 PM.
    "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. ... Gather wood and warm things, LeBron - Winter is Coming."

  7. Like SkywalkerAC liked this post
  8. #2065
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
    I like your point about Gerald Wallace. Playing big pro-minutes, just up the road from the big club, might help the team give our young prospects the occasional "taste" of the NBA. Might help the young'uns understand why they are being taught certain things, where that "brass ring" is ... and just how eager the Raps - and the whole city - are to see them to succeed.

    Bebe and Bruno are so likeable. Exciting.
    Yeah, I'd be surprised if occasional spot-minutes aren't part of the development process for Bruno/Bebe/Powell (Wright I expect to get occasional rotation-minutes). These should be used to reinforce and augment hard work put in for the 5ivers and in Raptor-practices.

    Casey didn't have time for them in the rotation last year, but he also had two 3rd-year players starting, and a team that had difficulty closing out games in the 2nd half of the season when there might have been a few minutes to spare.

  9. Like Wild-ling#1 liked this post
  10. #2066
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,724
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Article on Ruben Magnano, Brazil's coach for FIBAs, he says that he wanted to work with Caboclo, but NBA commitments interfered. What NBA commitments would conflict with the tournament in Mexico?

    When asked about some names in particular, Magnano said, "Benite, who is doing a great job, showing all its virtues, the same as Augusto Lima. In turn, Leo Meindl has a good projection. I wished to work with Caboclo and Felicio, but their commitments with the NBA prevented it."
    - See more at: http://www.fibaamericas.com/en/notic....xqIx8FmL.dpuf

  11. #2067
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    24,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote stretch wrote: View Post
    Article on Ruben Magnano, Brazil's coach for FIBAs, he says that he wanted to work with Caboclo, but NBA commitments interfered. What NBA commitments would conflict with the tournament in Mexico?
    I imagine raps have him doing 3 a days.

    They are trying to manufacture an NBA player out of arms and shooting stroke.

    Lots of work to do.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  12. Like 92TillInfinity liked this post
  13. #2068
    Super Moderator thead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,976
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    I imagine raps have him doing 3 a days.

    They are trying to manufacture an NBA player out of arms and shooting stroke.

    Lots of work to do.
    yeah unless Brazil could offer him some legitimate PT, there is not much point leaving the skill work and lifting behind.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

  14. #2069
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote stretch wrote: View Post
    Article on Ruben Magnano, Brazil's coach for FIBAs, he says that he wanted to work with Caboclo, but NBA commitments interfered. What NBA commitments would conflict with the tournament in Mexico?
    Does this imply that he won't be in the tournament or just that he was not available for certain practice time? Btw...doesn't brazil get a bye as they are the host country?

  15. #2070
    Raptors Republic All-Star Uncle_Si's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,994
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bruno's break out year could be the 2016 Olympics for Brazil. When he blocks Durants shot then dunks on him at the other end. Followed by a fade away 3 for the win. Brazil wins gold, Bruno wins the worlds heart. And the crowd goes wild....

  16. Like Wild-ling#1 liked this post
  17. #2071
    Raptors Republic All-Star JWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Bruno's break out year could be the 2016 Olympics for Brazil. When he blocks Durants shot then dunks on him at the other end. Followed by a fade away 3 for the win. Brazil wins gold, Bruno wins the worlds heart. And the crowd goes wild....
    Put down the pipe mate....

  18. #2072
    Raptors Republic Starter Bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    510
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Bruno's break out year could be the 2016 Olympics for Brazil. When he blocks fellow Raptor Durants shot then dunks on him at the other end. Followed by a fade away 3 for the win. Brazil wins gold, Bruno wins the worlds heart. And the crowd goes wild....
    Why not hey?

  19. Like 92TillInfinity, Wild-ling#1, JWash liked this post
  20. #2073
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,724
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    I imagine raps have him doing 3 a days.

    They are trying to manufacture an NBA player out of arms and shooting stroke.

    Lots of work to do.
    Bruno needs to play more than anything else. He can find a gym with a set of weights anywhere. Magnano is a great coach, gold medal winner at the 2004 Olympics (Pan Am games, too).

  21. #2074
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,715
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote stretch wrote: View Post
    Bruno needs to play more than anything else. He can find a gym with a set of weights anywhere. Magnano is a great coach, gold medal winner at the 2004 Olympics (Pan Am games, too).
    It would have been good for Bruno to have been on that Pan Am team. They were well organized and ran an excellent sytem -- he would have learned a lot, but I have no idea how much time committed he (EDIT: Magnano) demands. The NBA season is a bit longer than the Bazillian/ FIBA Americas pro league is.
    Last edited by blackjitsu; Wed Aug 19th, 2015 at 02:42 PM.

  22. #2075
    Raptors Republic Starter Wild-ling#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    355
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Bruno's break out year could be the 2016 Olympics for Brazil. When he blocks Durants shot then dunks on him at the other end. Followed by a fade away 3 for the win. Brazil wins gold, Bruno wins the worlds heart. And the crowd goes wild....
    Quote JWash wrote: View Post
    Put down the pipe mate....
    Pass me the pipe, mate
    "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. ... Gather wood and warm things, LeBron - Winter is Coming."

  23. Like Day One liked this post
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •