Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Wtf?
      I know right? Did Bruno hack their accounts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OG is our king

Comment

• I believe so

Comment

• caption this!

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
            caption this!

"So you and Zainab huh Bruno?"
            "No that is Lucas"

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
              I tagged my girlfriend in one of Bebe's instagram pictures, and within 15 minutes he had liked 5 of her pictures and commented "Damn." on one of them. I wasn't even mad though.
              yeah if its not his own teammates accounts or some other ballers, literally every other person hes instagram following is some half naked chick haha.

Comment

• BRUNOOOO http://instagram.com/p/w-iUHFF9us/ can someone embed? I'm on mobile.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                  BRUNOOOO http://instagram.com/p/w-iUHFF9us/ can someone embed? I'm on mobile.
                  that's fine. For some reason embed doesn't work for instagram that well
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                    BRUNOOOO http://instagram.com/p/w-iUHFF9us/ can someone embed? I'm on mobile.
                    its part of one of the morning coffee videos on the main page

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
                      caption this!

Drake: hey Bruno buddy, lets go to the sauna and grab a shvitz together sometimes.

Bruno: wtf is a shvitz?! hey man i'm not that kind of a Brazilian.

Comment

• He's off to the D-League for a bit
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          He's off to the D-League for a bit
                          Good. He needs to play. I still don't get why the NBA doesn't have a full fledged minor league. The NBADL still feels like a random version of the WNBA for men.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                            He's off to the D-League for a bit
                            Good

He needs some real minutes!
                            These random 1 or 2 minutes stints don't help his development
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bruno's draft story will be airing on Open Gym next Tuesday. Just sayin

Comment

• Reboc wrote: View Post
                                Bruno's draft story will be airing on Open Gym next Tuesday. Just sayin
                                Awesome!!!!!! Just sayin

Comment

Working...
                                X