No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. I was a little shocked when I just checked the picks, but...looking better now.

Comment

Comment

youngest player in draft and only played for 5 years. dude's got a TON of potential.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

DX has great international coverage.... I'm pretty surprised they didn't have Bruno in their top 100.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
            DX has great international coverage.... I'm pretty surprised they didn't have Bruno in their top 100.
            http://www.draftexpress.com/rankings/International--95/

yeah they do. at 18
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I can just imagine Bruno blocking Lebron from behind, and giving him the Mutumbo finger, *drools*

Comment

Paul Jones Twitter:

He's in the US now. Played on same club team as Barbosa. Great defensive feel. He will be working with coaches in LA ASAP then to Vegas

Casey: He's excited and hungry... Tremendous upside is what Casey stressed. When asked if he could guard KD..Bruno said yes #2014NBAdraft

Casey: Phx was a team that knew him...plan was Tyler 1st then he was plan B. Nobody will disappointed. His potential is greater than others

Comment

phiLLy wrote: View Post
                  Paul Jones Twitter:

He's in the US now. Played on same club team as Barbosa. Great defensive feel. He will be working with coaches in LA ASAP then to Vegas

Casey: He's excited and hungry... Tremendous upside is what Casey stressed. When asked if he could guard KD..Bruno said yes #2014NBAdraft

Casey: Phx was a team that knew him...plan was Tyler 1st then he was plan B. Nobody will disappointed. His potential is greater than others
                  Already people being shown to be over exaggerating on years and wait it seems.

Comment

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

damn he already got WeTheNorth part down
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Certainly the most bizarre feeling i can recall when seeing a name read out at the draft, time stood still for an eternity there. Like WTF.

BUT, now that it's out of the way...I'm seriously intrigued.
                        Looking forward to hopefully seeing him at Summer League!

Comment

Pleasantly surprised with how soon it sounds like we're going to get a look at him. I was expected it would be a couple years of we saw anything of him in north america.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                            Certainly the most bizarre feeling i can recall when seeing a name read out at the draft, time stood still for an eternity there. Like WTF.

BUT, now that it's out of the way...I'm seriously intrigued.
                            Looking forward to hopefully seeing him at Summer League!
                            Yeah man he's raw but by watching the 2min vids of him he can really shoot it and has some offensive game!

Lets hope he comes to the Summer League so we can see him ourselves

Comment

Tsn guy saying Bruno won't be stashed

Woot woot

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X