Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    hey, remember that this kid is under a bunch pf pressure as well. He's trying his best out there, and it's hard for anyone to adjust to a new surrounding.
    watched the casey interview and people need to stop holding this kids hand and saying "its ok bruno". this kid needs to be trained to be a killer. yes he played bad game, the entire team played bad, they got blown out by 30. he needs to be in the gym lifting weights thinking about how he is getting his ass handed to him 20 pt blow out then 30 points. any other sport in this country but hockey we play soft and talk soft that needs to change.

I loved that he threw his teamates under the bus he didnt say they are shit. he said i am helping you guys need to help me I cant do everything.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
      watched the casey interview and people need to stop holding this kids hand and saying "its ok bruno". this kid needs to be trained to be a killer. yes he played bad game, the entire team played bad, they got blown out by 30. he needs to be in the gym lifting weights thinking about how he is getting his ass handed to him 20 pt blow out then 30 points. any other sport in this country but hockey we play soft and talk soft that needs to change.

I loved that he threw his teamates under the bus he didnt say they are shit. he said i am helping you guys need to help me I cant do everything.
      People also need to accept he was selected over personal preference while realizing he is two years younger than that personal preference.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        People also need to accept he was selected over personal preference while realizing he is two years younger than that personal preference.
        More like Bruno Controversialo, amirite???

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          age has nothing to do with anything, he already has the drive it needs to be fueled

Comment

age has nothing to do with anything, he already has the drive it needs to be fueled
            When one discusses draft picks and prospects age has everything to do with everything.

Comment

• In semi-related news, Jason Kidd is trying out Greco-Nigerian Durant at PG.

Comment

I love his drive and I too see nothing wrong with what he said. He was right. It looked like he was the only one even trying out there. Then he gets dunked on because he's the only one trying to play defense, and it just boiled over for him. You could say getting posterized was the straw that broke the camels back. It appears vet savy just means not giving a shit. I'm glad Bruno doesn't have vet savy.

Comment

• If he is this competitive in the Summer League, imagine how hard he's gonna play in the NBA.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Liking what I've seen thus far during summer league (but obviously taking it with a grain of salt). He moves effortlessly (huge strides) can practically contest a three from the paint with that wingspan, gives good effort on d, can hit an open shot from range fairly reliably. There's a lot to work with here and based on coach Casey's remarks in the interview he's more than willing to put in the time necessary in the gym. Patience will be needed but the signs are good so far. I see his upside as potentially a Nicolas Batum type player (the talk of KD is ridiculous and unfair). Solid starting 3 in this league on a winning team. Should be fun and watching him develop.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                      In semi-related news, Jason Kidd is trying out Greco-Nigerian Durant at PG.
                      Interesting...

He has so much potential it is scary.

Comment

• SL Highlights

Comment

• watching that video....ugh.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            watching that video....ugh.
                            Ugh what?
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I'm very impressed with Bruno. Kid will b much better once he starts playing with better players. Raptors Summer League team really sucks.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                I'm very impressed with Bruno. Kid will b much better once he starts playing with better players. Raptors Summer League team really sucks.
                                Agreed. Also when he gets a hold of the language and gains some strength.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X