Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    If Bruno hits a step back 3 in Durants face, can we call the season a success?
    If Bruno is on the court at the same time as Durant it might be enough to call his season a success.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Bruno = Zero expectations this season
      He needs to show growth throughout the year. Prove that his "potential" is worth something. That's my expectation.
      He needs to show us something. Whether that's playing well in the D-League, or ONE good game in the NBA, something.

So I'd say I have low expecations, but not Zero expectations.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        He needs to show growth throughout the year. Prove that his "potential" is worth something. That's my expectation.
        He needs to show us something. Whether that's playing well in the D-League, or ONE good game in the NBA, something.

So I'd say I have low expecations, but not Zero expectations.
        I meant zero expectations because I know Casey is not gonna be playing him at all so why have any expectations then get angry at coach for not giving him PT
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          I meant zero expectations because I know Casey is not gonna be playing him at all so why have any expectations then get angry at coach for not giving him PT
          I think if Bruno shows that something, where he 'gets it', then I think Coach will play him. He started two sophomores last year, didn't he?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            I think if Bruno shows that something, where he 'gets it', then I think Coach will play him. He started two sophomores last year, didn't he?
            Yes Casey started two Sophomores last season but if you really think Bruno is getting any minutes in Casey's rotation this year regardless if he shows something then your gonna be in for a shocker. In Ross and JV rookies seasons they got random playing time and Ross got even less then Jonas. But both of then where more commodities then Bruno is currently so the chances of Casey playing an unknown commodity during the regular season is slim to nothing

Comment

• I write for HoopsHabit.com and had the chance to interview Bruno Caboclo last week. My favourite piece of information I gathered from him:

But while in Los Angeles, Bruno also had the opportunity to play with and get feedback from players around the league. “I had the chance to play pickup games in L.A., at the Clippers facility. Played against several stars from the Raptors and Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, Paul Pierce, Blake Griffin, Barnes, etc. So many NBA players were there during that week. At the end of the day, they all came to talk to me, inquiring my age, my nationality, etc. Basically, they gave me their support by complimenting my game and told me to keep it up and keep playing hard. It a was good experience.”
              If you're interested, the rest of the article can be found here: http://goo.gl/VPPSAb
              http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Bruno got to play with Durant? I wonder if they played on the same team, and used the same stunt that the Killer Bees used to pull off in the WWF back in the day.

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
                  I write for HoopsHabit.com and had the chance to interview Bruno Caboclo last week. My favourite piece of information I gathered from him:

If you're interested, the rest of the article can be found here: http://goo.gl/VPPSAb
                  Good job on the interview. Post a link here anytime.
                  Last edited by Puffer; Mon Sep 29, 2014, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                    Good job on the interview. Post a link here anytime.
                    Appreciate the support, Puffer! Have always loved the involvement of Raptors' fans here at the Republic, and getting the opportunity to discuss a team that we all share a passion for.
                    http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Just want him to be 7 feet by season end
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Just want him to be 7 feet by season end
                        Suppose it is possible. Wouldn't that be something.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Just want him to be 7 feet by season end
                          ...with even longer arms.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                            ...with even longer arms.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Anyone know what his standing reach is? Gotta be over 9 ft, right?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Anyone know what his standing reach is? Gotta be over 9 ft, right?
                                Definitely, KD's wingspan is 7'4.75"' and his standing reach is 9'2".
                                Bruno's wingspan is 7'7" So it's a safe assumption that his standing reach is over 9'2"

Comment

Working...
                                X