Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130
Results 2,581 to 2,584 of 2584

Thread: Everything Bruno Caboclo

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do we highly doubt JJ re-signs? We have his early Bird rights and can offer close to the MLE in terms of a contract.

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    Why do we highly doubt JJ re-signs? We have his early Bird rights and can offer close to the MLE in terms of a contract.
    I think HE would want to re-sign with us, I don't think the Raptors would put him as a priority to bring back. Casey doesn't trust him and limits him. He's only playing because Carroll is injured. What's the point of bringing him back? That's why I think we let him go or trade him if we are really serious about getting this PF.

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

But personally I would love to have him back. Especially with his clearly improved 3 point shot. And that Open Gym episode shows us why he has improved his shot as much as he has.

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    I think HE would want to re-sign with us, I don't think the Raptors would put him as a priority to bring back. Casey doesn't trust him and limits him. He's only playing because Carroll is injured. What's the point of bringing him back? That's why I think we let him go or trade him if we are really serious about getting this PF.
    Sure, we might trade him. Gotta get salary ballast from somewhere.

But I don't understand the reasoning for the Raptors not wanting him back if he were not to be traded. He's a multi-position versatile backup, who is great with the young players and is able to plug into any role (no minutes, backup minutes, starting) without a hitch, AND provides a top notch defender for situational subs as well. Meanwhile his value is low enough we aren't likely to get outbid this summer and he is one of the few expiring pieces we actually have the ability to offer a raise with his rights, so we can re-sign him without using an exception (which could then be saved for BB or Scola).

5. Like SkywalkerAC, Miekenstien, Puffer liked this post
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130

Thread Information