Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Power and explosiveness isn't an issue as much when your arms are 30' long and if you know how to change speeds. Plus his lateral quickness is pretty good.
    Not that he needs lateral speed, either. He can stand in the key, wave his arms, and contest corner threes on both sides of the court at the same time.

#DoctorOctopus
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      He really doesn't need it as long as he is able to handle the ball and create shots. He is tall and long enough to score over anyone, much like KD, and he really doesn't have much power or explosiveness either.
      Very true. KD couldn't even bench 185lbs one time at the combine and his no step vert was 26". Not so powerful or explosive.

Comment

• Yeah, Cobloco is TOTALLY gonna be the next KD!!!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Didn't you also predict that JV would also disappoint like Bargs, and that his defensive issues last season had nothing to do with the system, just his own innate lack of awareness? Apologies if it wasn't you, but I think it was.
          Bold part - No. Never said that. It's TRoss that i said that would disappoint like Bargs.

As for the rest of your post, yes you're correct i said that. His defensive issues in the past had NOTHING to do with the system. He's slow and always out of position. His positioning this year is much better though, he seems more aware of what's going on. He's still slow but you really can't do anything about that.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            Not that he needs lateral speed, either. He can stand in the key, wave his arms, and contest corner threes on both sides of the court at the same time.

#DoctorOctopus
            An actual nickname perhaps? None of this initial plus number bullshit. I miss real nicknames.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
              Yeah, Cobloco is TOTALLY gonna be the next KD!!!

The KD comparison was just to show that super tall and lanky guys in the NBA aren't really powerful or explosive, but it doesn't matter because they're super tall and lanky. I'm hoping Bruno becomes the poor mans KD, or another Giannis (is Giannis a poor mans KD? Maybe?).

Comment

• He really doesnt look very explosive to me...luckily he has long arms or he would have a really hard time getting off shots.

Comment

• KD >>>>> powerful and explosive than Bruno.

Is KD Drummond? No.

But he is very athletic in his own right.

If Bruno had any semblance of KD I wouldn't have made the comment to begin with.

Comment

• Only reason for the KD comparison is his range. His three is effortless

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                      The KD comparison was just to show that super tall and lanky guys in the NBA aren't really powerful or explosive, but it doesn't matter because they're super tall and lanky. I'm hoping Bruno becomes the poor mans KD, or another Giannis (is Giannis a poor mans KD? Maybe?).
                      The problem with a Giannis comparison is nobody knows how to pronounce or spell his last name.

The next Durant it is!

Comment

The problem with a Giannis comparison is nobody knows how to pronounce or spell his last name.

The next Durant it is!
                        I propose a petition directed towards Adam Silver to re-spell Giannis as "Janice" in all NBA-affiliated media.

Comment

The next Durant it is!
                          Antetokounmpo I think thats right and no I didn't google it lol. Giannis is much different than KD though, Giannis isn't a good shooter. I think Giannis will become more an all-around defensive beast than a scorer like KD. I don't see Giannis in Bruno either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            KD >>>>> powerful and explosive than Bruno.

Is KD Drummond? No.

But he is very athletic in his own right.

If Bruno had any semblance of KD I wouldn't have made the comment to begin with.
                            What the fuck does powerful and explosive mean to you guys? Here's what they mean to me:

Powerful = strong. KD is weak as fuck, can't lift 185lbs bench press, not powerful.

Explosive = great leaping ability, exploding off the court into the air. KD was a very weak vertical, not explosive.

Luckily for KD, his game requires him to be neither powerful nor explosive.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Antetokounmpo I think thats right and no I didn't google it lol. Giannis is much different than KD though, Giannis isn't a good shooter. I think Giannis will become more an all-around defensive beast than a scorer like KD. I don't see Giannis in Bruno either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Giannis is more of a point guard in KD's body, with a dash of "Greek Shane Battier" thrown in.

Yeah, Bruno's geared to be a wing scorer, like KD.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                I propose a petition directed towards Adam Silver to re-spell Giannis as "Janice" in all NBA-affiliated media.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X