Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kopite91 wrote: View Post
    Exactly. Picks around the 20s and after are usually run-of-the-mill, rotation guys who'd be lucky to play 7-8 seasons in the NBA. Instead of going for the same old, American college player... this pick was thinking outside the box and taking a gamble on a pick that could be a homerun. Plus Masai is still actively involved in Basketball Without Borders and he's noticed many talents in the past like Greivis and Gorgui Dieng through the BWB program. So i'm sure he's knows this kid better than anyone through the BWB program and strongly feels about him. Question I have is did the kid not do any workouts at all or did one for the Raptors before he was guaranteed by them that they'd draft him.
    He was apparently promised by us, so he didn't do any workouts for any teams, but as soon as Masai heard he might get picked by someone else later in the 1st, Masai took him.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
      Masaii said that Bruno would be arriving today, hopefully he will be available for interview
      Probably more probable for tomorrow. Expect a derrick rose/kawhi leonard kind of character from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
        Gosh dem Javale Mcgee Arms though!

Welcome to Toronto Bruno!!
        Speaking of javale, i think they have the same wingspan lol

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          I was high on Capela and Inglis because of they're potential but if someone told me about Bruno before the draft I would have definitely been high on him as well. You don't always find a 6'9 SF with a 7'7 Wingspan with an actual offensive game and is the youngest player in the draft
          Bruno is also apparently a gym rat.. loves working on his game. Would totally fit in with the Raptors.

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• What is Hoffa averaging in Bruno's team right now ?

Comment

• He's being introduced to the media tmrw

Comment

• mack11 wrote: View Post
                  how is that possible? The arms. My god the arms.

Comment

• Do you guys think he likes smoothies?
                    Myself (March 2014):
                    The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• keefec wrote: View Post
                      Speaking of javale, i think they have the same wingspan lol

Ya I think I caught Casey saying that lol

Comment

• I want his nickname to be The Rainforest Canopy. Towers over everything and blocks out the sun.

Comment

• I really want him just to put "Bruno" on his jersey.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bruno is here

http://instagram.com/p/pwub4_rMDT/
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I wad so shocked when Adam Silver said Bruno's name, but I trust Ujiri the man knows what he's doing. Hardly got any sleep last night but now I can't wait to see the kid play !!!! I already love the kid nice to finally have a Brazilian back on the team. He needs to stick around.

Guess he's already reppin the team <333333 love him
                              http://twitter.com/jfrossi/status/48...032000/photo/1
                              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Everyone should chill with the "he's going to keep growing" stuff. The average (ie 50% mark) male stops growing by 16 years of age. There's a standard distribution around this number, but very few people are still growing when they are 18, and even fewer when they are almost 19. You see a lot of media reports about young players with "open growth plates", but there are OPEN growth plates and there are growth plates that are still technically open, but you can tell are about to close soon.

Yes, there are exceptions. That said, he's mostly likely going to be 6 ft 9

On another note, I'm on the Bruno bandwagon!

Comment

Working...
                                X