X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    Who are you going to take off the roster for him? We still need a third pg
    Fields
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
      Throwing his summer league teammates under the bus? Throwing tantrums? Getting dunked on?

Amnesty this bust!

/notsrs
      I remember the last time I cried. It was 1996...cable was not 120 dollars a month...Braveheart was on TMN...I just wanted him to ask for mercy....just ask for mercy William....oh god its starting again
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        I remember the last time I cried. It was 1996...cable was not 120 dollars a month...Braveheart was on TMN...I just wanted him to ask for mercy....just ask for mercy William....oh god its starting again
        I was once hit by a bus and didn't even sniffle. Girls Scouts are just built tougher I guess.

Comment

• Did Brunno seriously cry after he got dunked on? lol
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            Did Brunno seriously cry after he got dunked on? lol
            A LOT MORE TO IT THAN THAT....but yes

Comment

• he threw his teammates under the bus? that i don't like.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                I was once hit by a bus and didn't even sniffle. Girls Scouts are just built tougher I guess.
                You're comparing getting hit by a bus to William Wallace sacrificing everything to save the land he loved from rapists and murders???

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                  You're comparing getting hit by a bus to William Wallace sacrificing everything to save the land he loved from rapists and murders???
                  It was a big bus. Lots of tourists. I wasn't a disemboweling but it stung a lot.

Comment

It was a big bus. Lots of tourists. I wasn't a disemboweling but it stung a lot.
                    When a person gets hit by a bus, does it really matter how many people are on the bus?

Edit: Glad you're OK.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      When a person gets hit by a bus, does it really matter how many people are on the bus?

Thanks

Its heavier. Plus the stares.
                      Yesterday was a tough day

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post

technically their weight adds to the inertia so...could be the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak

Comment

Thanks

Its heavier. Plus the stares.
                          Yesterday was a tough day
                          Lol got hit by a motorbike once. I always wonder why people give those stupid stares... like help me FFS lol!

PS: yeah the bike's sidekick nicked my left leg. Flesh wound.. took 12 stitches to close it up.
                          Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• kopite91 wrote: View Post
                            Lol got hit by a motorbike once. I always wonder why people give those stupid stares... like help me FFS lol!

PS: yeah the bike's sidekick nicked my left leg. Flesh wound.. took 12 stitches to close it up.
                            People should at least clap or something. In an emergency people turn stupid.

Comment

• hey, remember that this kid is under a bunch pf pressure as well. He's trying his best out there, and it's hard for anyone to adjust to a new surrounding.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                hey, remember that this kid is under a bunch pf pressure as well. He's trying his best out there, and it's hard for anyone to adjust to a new surrounding.
                                Hardened veterans would be weeping if they had to play with our scrubs. Its brutal when Buycks is by far the best guard on the team and he sucks. 30% FG and 30 turn overs

Comment

Working...
                                X