• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucher Source: Lowry to Miami & Bosh Opts Out to Return to Toronto

Say what?

Bucher rumor: Lowry in S/T for Bosh?

Just kill me now.

Comment

This is the weirdest day. First Bruno? And now bosh to Toronto. I'm flabbergasted right now so flicking confused
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Bucher's drunk
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Beat me to it.

If this happens, Masai is officially BC Junior and I really am going to set my lawn on fire and smoke a bunch of menthols and become a crazy lunatic.

Comment

I won't believe it unless woj tweets it

Comment

Yeah.. I don't trust Bucher anymore.

Comment

As long as it is not a max deal for Bosh I would not be that upset.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Guys, Bosh is still a really good player.

Pretty sure this wouldn't happen unless Kyle would rather go to Miami. And why wouldn't he?
                  That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Now hearing that Norris Cole would also be part of the Lowry-to-Miami deal.

Bucher still pushing this.

He must be hacked

Comment

Yeah, if Bosh opts out, I don't think he's coming back to Toronto. I think he would rather play in a US market. Now would I pursue him as a FA? Absolutely. With Valanciunas and DeRozan, he'd be a pretty good fit. However, if Vasquez is running the point, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with it. Would they be a playoff team? Absolutely. But, they'd be a 6 or 7 seed, stuck in no man's land.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        Bucher's drunk
                        Or hair spray poisoning.

Comment

This makes almost no sense. Bucher is the only big source pushing this.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, if Bosh opts out, I don't think he's coming back to Toronto. I think he would rather play in a US market. Now would I pursue him as a FA? Absolutely. With Valanciunas and DeRozan, he'd be a pretty good fit. However, if Vasquez is running the point, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with it. Would they be a playoff team? Absolutely. But, they'd be a 6 or 7 seed, stuck in no man's land.
                            I think without bosh and greasy running things, we would be 6 or 7 but with bosh I'm pretty confident to say we would top 2/3 team in the east with whatever team lebron goes to and maybe the pacers
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

This is dumb. American media is at a frenzy to fix the heat and Kyle is a top FA. obviously this unwarranted attention will lead to 'rumours'. They are pushing an agenda.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                              X