Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: DeAndre Daniel

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic Starter TrossTheBOSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think he go to the d league or could be stuck on the bench, hopefully he has good bench reactions/celebrations.

  2. #22
    Super Moderator thead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,964
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
    I think he go to the d league or could be stuck on the bench, hopefully he has good bench reactions/celebrations.
    maybe we can pick up Robert Sacre for that

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxVuySQT-eY

  3. Like stooley, TrossTheBOSS liked this post
  4. #23
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,696
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wouldn't really write this guy off as a bench rider or whatever, he seems like he has the kind of skill set where he could become a decent 3 + D guy. Doesn't really have a spot right now, but that's under the assumption guys like Fields and Novak are around.

  5. #24
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    132
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    I wouldn't really write this guy off as a bench rider or whatever, he seems like he has the kind of skill set where he could become a decent 3 + D guy. Doesn't really have a spot right now, but that's under the assumption guys like Fields and Novak are around.
    Ugh... Novak, Fields, Salmons... they give me headaches :'(
    I like them as players but I just wish their contracts weren't so fat

  6. #25
    Raptors Republic Starter JordanMariam14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    In 5 years we would love to have him as a backup SF.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

  7. #26
    Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kitchener "Sketchener"
    Posts
    1,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    In 5 years we would love to have him as a backup SF.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    I'm more about him adding 20 lbs and being the backup sf next year. Hopefully Getting sent to the d league/playing overseas is a slap in the face that motivated the shit out if him. Makes him add the strength and the other things he lacks in so he can contribute quick
    In Swag we Trust

    -Nick Young

  8. #27
    Raptors Republic Starter JordanMariam14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    I'm more about him adding 20 lbs and being the backup sf next year. Hopefully Getting sent to the d league/playing overseas is a slap in the face that motivated the shit out if him. Makes him add the strength and the other things he lacks in so he can contribute quick
    I know , but I meant I see him being one of the best backup SFs in the NBA.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

  9. #28
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,554
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If he gains the appropriate weight, he could definitely be the backup 3. But with his body as it is right now, there's no way he's surviving out there. I worry about his lack of ball skills/play making.. improving that could earn him more time as well.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  10. #29
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    962
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    If he gains the appropriate weight, he could definitely be the backup 3. But with his body as it is right now, there's no way he's surviving out there. I worry about his lack of ball skills/play making.. improving that could earn him more time as well.
    In college they moved him to the 4. In the NBA he is a tweener defensively. He isn't as quick as 2Pat.

  11. #30
    Raptors Republic Starter saints91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    London,ON
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I would've preferred GRIII, freak athlete, and just as good skills. I really don;t understand this pick with who was left on the board.

  12. Like ball4life, MACK11, Letter N liked this post
  13. #31
    Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote saints91 wrote: View Post
    I would've preferred GRIII, freak athlete, and just as good skills. I really don;t understand this pick with who was left on the board.
    Ya when the pick came up I was hoping GR3 or that giant kid Tavares.

  14. #32
    Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kitchener "Sketchener"
    Posts
    1,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i was hoping jerami grant. has all the physical tools as an amazing defending. he just needed to learn to shoot and a second round pick would be the perfect place to draft him.
    In Swag we Trust

    -Nick Young

  15. #33
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,298
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Looks like Daniels is in LA training with Amir, DeMar, and Bruno -- he'll be on the Vegas team

    http://www.nba.com/raptors/mackenzie_070314

  16. #34
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,620
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I like Daniels game he just needs to get stronger or he will get killed in the Nba
    He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

  17. #35
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,655
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    Looks like Daniels is in LA training with Amir, DeMar, and Bruno -- he'll be on the Vegas team

    http://www.nba.com/raptors/mackenzie_070314
    A simple enough article, but I like the impression I got about him from it. Hope he can be a keeper. Tall, fairly athletic, good shooter.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •