DeAndre Daniels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I think he is just not a NBA player. And last 2 years robbed him of development time.
    You just don't know, that's the thing. He may have gotten a lot more shots up than you'd expect. And sometimes guys are better off having to see the world and go through some adversity - see Hassan Whiteside.

But now's the time. He's had plenty of time to rehab and get his game right. Time to show what he's got.

No pressure.

(and worse comes to worse, if he's not ready, Masai can always get him a gig in Europe to hold onto his rights; and better for us, though much worse for him financially - 905!)
    Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Tue Jun 28, 2016, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      You just don't know, that's the thing. He may have gotten a lot more shots up than you'd expect. And sometimes guys are better off having to see the world and go through some adversity - see Hassan Whiteside.

But now's the time. He's had plenty of time to rehab and get his game right. Time to show what he's got.

No pressure.

(and worse comes to worse, if he's not ready, Masai can always get him a gig in Europe to hold onto his rights; and better for us, though much worse for him financially - 905!)
      Depending on how the offseason goes I could see Daniels ending up on the team. Sign DD + trade 2-3 players for an upgrade at pf and there isn't much cap space left and a lot of roster spots.

Comment

• U forgot Siakam

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          I think he is just not a NBA player. And last 2 years robbed him of development time.
          Agreed. He should go to Europe and make some money. Get healthy and make a run later like tucker.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Guys I finally found some 2016 DeAndre Daniels highlights, he's looking pretty good imho:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Any hilights of him from the Australian league? What were his stats like?

It's been so long since I've seen or heard anything about DeAndre...but from what I remember of him from NCAA was that his game is similar to 2Pat. He could shoot decently albeit maybe not all the way out to the 3 point line, but a forward that can shoot is what we are looking for.

Comment

• I'm just amazed this guy has his own thread. He'll never play in the NBA.

Comment

• I watched that whole skateboarding vid...for some reason
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    I watched that whole skateboarding vid...for some reason
                    me too. dude was good. didn't mind the video at all

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      I'm just amazed this guy has his own thread. He'll never play in the NBA.
                      Sorry Nilanka, but there's simply no way for you to know this with any degree of certainty. Right now he's a prospect coming off an injury, that's what we know.

Comment

Sorry Nilanka, but there's simply no way for you to know this with any degree of certainty. Right now he's a prospect coming off an injury, that's what we know.
                        Well yes, I didn't think I'd need to preface my comment with a "this is simply my opinion"

I just don't see anything here worth holding out hope for. He's a prospect with mediocre skill, doesn't really fill a position of need, and has no guaranteed contract. Odds are heavily stacked against him. I'm not really going out on a limb.

Comment

• Do we know for sure he'll play in Vegas?

Comment

Do we know for sure he'll play in Vegas?
                            Yep. Roster was just announced. See SL thread.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• And if keeps up with the skateboarding tricks he could be sidelined further with a severely broken ankle. Wow. Must be a fun sight though seeing such a tall dude pulling those moves.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                And if keeps up with the skateboarding tricks he could be sidelined further with a severely broken ankle. Wow. Must be a fun sight though seeing such a tall dude pulling those moves.
                                Different guy lol
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X