No announcement yet.

DeAndre Daniels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Daniels could be a great backup/reserve wing for us next year, maybe a Fields sort of role.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      I think Daniels could be a great backup/reserve wing for us next year, maybe a Fields sort of role.
      In 5 years he'll be one of the league's best backup wings

Comment

• Raps staying in touch I guess
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Is Daniels a 3 or a 4?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Is Daniels a 3 or a 4?
            Both.

- Good rebounder
            - Solid Shot blocker
            - Very good 3pt shooter ( 42% on 120 attempts at UCONN )

6'9" with a 7'2" Wingspan

But he needs to add some weight
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I feel DeAndre will be playing next year, not Bruno. Why? Because Bruno isn't ready just yet.... he's very raw. At least Daniels has experience on his side (College and now ABL)
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I will be very surprised if Daniels ever steps foot on an NBA floor.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I will be very surprised if Daniels ever steps foot on an NBA floor.
                  I think next year he could play a Fields role. (Only play during injuries, and not too much then.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    I will be very surprised if Daniels ever steps foot on an NBA floor.
                    second round picks rarely pan out. Tbh I'll be surprised if Bruno ever becomes a starter
                    Last edited by MixxAOR; Tue Feb 10, 2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• I actually think he has a better than average chance to make the team next year. I don't see Landry coming back, or Steimsa, and likely Hansborough. That's potentially 3 roster spots -- and who knows if a now healthy Lou stays. It's very unlikely that they fill the back of the roster with completely green rookies to add to Bebe and Bruno so someone who's played a season abroad may be a better look. The draft could be stashed picks, or traded for need. I can see him taking Landry's spot. He's going to come to camp further along in his development than Bruno, and he's a 2nd rounder, so he'll be inexpensive.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        I'd buy it. I think Bruno still has the upside advantage but next year Daniels could probably contribute
                        Agreed. Daniels atleast has real basketball training.

Prior to joining the raptors Bruno just kinda did whatever he felt like.
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                          I actually think he has a better than average chance to make the team next year. I don't see Landry coming back, or Steimsa, and likely Hansborough. That's potentially 3 roster spots -- and who knows if a now healthy Lou stays. It's very unlikely that they fill the back of the roster with completely green rookies to add to Bebe and Bruno so someone who's played a season abroad may be a better look. The draft could be stashed picks, or traded for need. I can see him taking Landry's spot. He's going to come to camp further along in his development than Bruno, and he's a 2nd rounder, so he'll be inexpensive.
                          The inexpensive part is key. Might aswell but him in the 13-15 spot in the rotation. He's cheap and it'll be good for him to be around the team and be able to practice with them.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            second round picks rarely pan out. Tbh I'll be surprised if Bruno ever becomes a starter
                            I know he is on the lowly sixers but wasn't KJ McDaniels a second round pick?

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                              I know he is on the lowly sixers but wasn't KJ McDaniels a second round pick?
                              that's 1 in 30. you could even say 1 in 60 if you count 2013 second round. Besides McDaniels is averaging 9.2 pts, 39% FG 29% from 3. We don't have room for a guy like that on our bench.

Comment

• DeAndre Daniels

Daniels is a way better player than Bruno right now..... Not even close.

I can see him making the roster next year. People forget that he was the second/third best player on the Uconn team that won the NCAA title. Dude has two NCAA championships no?

Edit: he only has one NCAA championship ....came the year after UCONN won in 2010-2011

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by special1; Tue Feb 10, 2015, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X