• Show
Clear All

007 wrote: View Post
    how about ded?
    DAD!

*stupid site, be all in capitals!*

Comment

Comment

The new quincy acy? How are his bench reactions and celebrations? Can he at least grow A beard? Masai said he may send daniels to the d league. Hopefully he has a great taste in suits he may be on the bench for a while.

Comment

Seems like a guy that can develop into a nice 3 + D player. I'd stash him overseas over the d-league though, at least he'd be working in a system.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

So...how about that other guy we drafted?

DeAndre Daniels - SF - UCONN

DRAFTEXPRESS

Daniels looks the part of a NBA small forward. He has excellent size (right around 6-9 in shoes), with a long 7-foot wingspan, big hands, a frame that should fill out nicely in time, and above average athleticism.

Daniels' biggest strength as a NBA prospect, besides his excellent size and length, likely revolves around his perimeter shooting ability. He improved greatly in this area from his first two years in college, where he made just 33 of 128 attempts (28%) from beyond the arc to start off his career, knocking down an outstanding 42% of his 3-pointers (50/120) as a junior.....

....Daniels is not a great ball-handler, showing a very high, loose dribble that mostly relegates him to being a straight-line driver, something he was able to do semi-effectively at the college level by being used as a mismatch threat from the elbows with his very long strides. When asked to create from further away, Daniels struggles, rarely getting all the way to the rim due to his average first step, lack of strength and tendency to shy away from contact. He converted just 49% of his half-court attempts inside the paint this season, a fairly poor rate, and got to the free throw line just 3.3 times per-40 minutes, the fifth worst rate of all college prospects in our Top-100 rankings.
            Needs to add about 20lbs of muscle to help with the contact...looks like a nother long athletic wing.

Will he stick with the team?
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I think he go to the d league or could be stuck on the bench, hopefully he has good bench reactions/celebrations.

Comment

TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                I think he go to the d league or could be stuck on the bench, hopefully he has good bench reactions/celebrations.
                maybe we can pick up Robert Sacre for that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxVuySQT-eY
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I wouldn't really write this guy off as a bench rider or whatever, he seems like he has the kind of skill set where he could become a decent 3 + D guy. Doesn't really have a spot right now, but that's under the assumption guys like Fields and Novak are around.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    I wouldn't really write this guy off as a bench rider or whatever, he seems like he has the kind of skill set where he could become a decent 3 + D guy. Doesn't really have a spot right now, but that's under the assumption guys like Fields and Novak are around.
                    Ugh... Novak, Fields, Salmons... they give me headaches :'(
                    I like them as players but I just wish their contracts weren't so fat

Comment

In 5 years we would love to have him as a backup SF.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                        In 5 years we would love to have him as a backup SF.

I'm more about him adding 20 lbs and being the backup sf next year. Hopefully Getting sent to the d league/playing overseas is a slap in the face that motivated the shit out if him. Makes him add the strength and the other things he lacks in so he can contribute quick
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                          I'm more about him adding 20 lbs and being the backup sf next year. Hopefully Getting sent to the d league/playing overseas is a slap in the face that motivated the shit out if him. Makes him add the strength and the other things he lacks in so he can contribute quick
                          I know , but I meant I see him being one of the best backup SFs in the NBA.

Comment

If he gains the appropriate weight, he could definitely be the backup 3. But with his body as it is right now, there's no way he's surviving out there. I worry about his lack of ball skills/play making.. improving that could earn him more time as well.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                              If he gains the appropriate weight, he could definitely be the backup 3. But with his body as it is right now, there's no way he's surviving out there. I worry about his lack of ball skills/play making.. improving that could earn him more time as well.
                              In college they moved him to the 4. In the NBA he is a tweener defensively. He isn't as quick as 2Pat.

Comment

I would've preferred GRIII, freak athlete, and just as good skills. I really don;t understand this pick with who was left on the board.

Comment

Working...
                                X