• Show
Clear All

• Not funny, Doc.

You should ban yourself.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Not funny, Doc.

You should ban yourself.
      This, do not joke with our cap space to sign Durant.
      Myself (March 2014):
      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
        This, do not joke with our cap space to sign Durant.
        No way Durant comes here in 2015.. i'm just going out and saying this.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
          No way Durant comes here in 2015.. i'm just going out and saying this.
          OF course he's coming in 2016.
          Myself (March 2014):
          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Not funny, Doc.

You should ban yourself.
            Shoot Riddick. I'm just the messenger.

Comment

• he runs the risk of not being tradeable if he runs his salary up too much
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• There was a rumour GV and MU were waiting on the tax numbers to come in, right?

Well they are in, so we should hear something soon.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  There was a rumour GV and MU were waiting on the tax numbers to come in, right?

Well they are in, so we should hear something soon.
                  Imminent I believe is the word.

Comment

• Riddick is a huge fan of Toronto sports teams. I know for sure that he's a massive Leafs fan.

Comment

• "@greivisvasquez: I truly Love Toronto... #TeamVasquez"

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Whats the Deal with Greivis Vasquez?

GET IT? Whats the deal with Greivis is referring to what kind of contract he's going to sign during Free Agency, AND us questioning his situation at the same time. I'm SO funny, anyways, WTF VASQUEZ!! Now as much as you may love Vasquez for loving Toronto and love him for saying "Toronto is the greatest city evar" he kinda did the same thing in Sacramento….and the same thing in New Orleans, and now he's doing it in Toronto. GV is a shady guy. The chances are he's looking for the most money he can get, which I'm fine with but he's also a RFA which does leave him with less options. It was reported he was close to an offer, "YEAH HE'S COMING BACK GUYS" hold the phone on that because that was 5 days ago, yeah theres some sort of hold up. There are many teams who are desperately searching for PG's, His name was even coming up during the finals linking him to the Heat as an option (This was reported by Paul Jones). We also know that NBA GM are stupid and are going to try to handicap the raptors by giving him a large contract. Sure Lowry and Lou are good players but we also do need that legit pass first PG as a back up. So I pose the question, what is the deal with Greivis? I #BelieveinMasai but Gerivis is a bit of a shady guy. Please leave your thoughts below.

A minute after I wrote this WOJ says he resigned for 2 years 13 million……FML. 10 MINUTES I'LL NEVER GET BACK. Shorter term means more money, so I guess it's a good contract. Meh, we still can get Vince Back right….And again Fuck My Life
                        Last edited by BasketballJesus; Wed Jul 9, 2014, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                          "@greivisvasquez: I truly Love Toronto... #TeamVasquez"

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                          he's killing me man lmao
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Already similar thread about this subject..

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...z-deal-so-long

Answer ure question,maybe his looking for Jesus..

His waiting 2 get payed,it's all about the green.
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• He's waiting to see where LBJ goes lool I don't know what's up with that dude

Comment

• holy shit he just resigned

Comment

Working...
                                X