Raptors 2014 Free Agency: Raptors Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    except our offer is only 1 year. so he gets more than twice the amount with cska over 2 years.
    Plus the deal is tax free and free condo for the playing season . The deal is 1.5 million Euros per season for 2 years. That is approx. $4.08 over the two years tax free. Big difference because that is savings of over $450,000 annually in taxes. His net is 900,000 better. Say good bye.

Comment

• Sonny Weems must have recommended him

I believe those dollars also tend to be tax free with some other perks like an apartment and car. Hopefully Nando wants to have a career in the NBA. Even if he goes the Raps still have his rights I think and may not be such a bad thing creating more cap space. Anyone know anything about Garrett from the Jazz?

Edit: did not see above post.

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
        Plus the deal is tax free and free condo for the playing season . The deal is 1.5 million Euros per season for 2 years. That is approx. $4.08 over the two years tax free. Big difference because that is savings of over $450,000 annually in taxes. His net is 900,000 better. Say good bye.
        But you have to live in Russia instead of Toronto.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          But you have to live in Russia instead of Toronto.
          Cold in both places and tax free in Russia

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
            Bucks are apparently exploring options at point guard, and Stein lists Vasquez as one of their options:

@ESPNSteinLine: In addition to weighing possible trade for Lin, I'm told Bucks are pitching offer sheet to RFA Eric Bledsoe and pursuing PG Greivis Vasquez
            I guess Kidd must have liked what he saw from GV in the playoffs

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
              Cold in both places and tax free in Russia
              Haha, little more to it than temperature and taxes. I doubt Nando speaks Russian. I'm pretty sure he could get an NBA deal from some team for around the same amount, if not from the Raptors.

Comment

Haha, little more to it than temperature and taxes. I doubt Nando speaks Russian. I'm pretty sure he could get an NBA deal from some team for around the same amount, if not from the Raptors.
                He'll get more minutes overseas though.

Comment

• Ahahahahah

"@greivisvasquez: For the record, @SteveNash is the best teammate.. Words can't describe your help towards me homie.. I'm going to miss you hermano Novak."

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    I guess Kidd must have liked what he saw from GV in the playoffs
                    If I'm GV, barring a huge money offer, Jason Kidd is second on my "Don't Associate With" list only to Daryl Morey.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      de colo has been offered a 2 year 4.1 million deal from CSKA moscow.
                      if he takes this we retain his nba rights right? does his cap hit come off books too? seems like a good deal for nando and the team.

Comment

• PJ Tucker gives pretty much every dynamic wing in the league fits in this mix!

12 mins mark is probably what Raps fan would like to see.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• The longer it is taking, the more likely G.V. will not sign with us or demands more money !!!
                          Tucker looks good but I am just not comfortable with another 6.6 SF in this team. Both Ross and DD are 6.6 and 6.7 ad we saw how they could not be effective against the bigger SFs.

Comment

Nando barely speaks English ahaha

Comment

• PJ Tucker may be 6'6 in height, but his length makes him more like a 6'8 or 6'9 player (which is why he's considered a 3/4 and not a 2/3). He has a 7 foot wingspan.

That would be an excellent pickup for us. Superb defender and can shoot the 3 very well.

Comment

• man i love those old suns jerseys
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X