• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I can deal with what he got.

Comment

• Between Lowry, 2Pats and GV. GV is the only one I don't like. 2 yrs for a high dollar amount and no options. Then again its an expiring after one year.

Comment

• It's only a 2 year deal so I don't see what the big fuss is... but now that we have all of our own guys locked up, I can't wait to see what other new faces will be aboard! #MasaiWarrior

Comment

• I'm still waiting for Masai to ninja Loul Deng into our midsts on a 2 year 22 million dollar deal
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Vasquez 6.5 (27)
              Lowry 12 (28)
              DeMar 9.5 (25)
              PP 6 (25)
              Ross 3.6 (23)
              JV 4.6 (22)
              Bruno 1.2M??? (19)
              Bebe 1.4M??? (22)
              2015 Rookie

45M Core roster going forward (hopefully the cap is 65M or higher next yearend LT at 80M)... We have the ability to sign a top end PF and fill in the rest of our bench with left over cash. Plus the MLE, and Bi-Annual. Financially the Raptors are doing well.
              Last edited by saints91; Wed Jul 9, 2014, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                I'm still waiting for Masai to ninja Loul Deng into our midsts on a 2 year 22 million dollar deal
                Can we? aren't we like 5 million from tax and already over cap?

Comment

• Can we sign a high end PF, and still have enough money for KD?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                    Can we sign a high end PF, and still have enough money for KD?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                    probably wouldn't have signed PP if we were going to sign a "high end" PF
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                      Vasquez 6.5
                      Lowry 12
                      DeMar 9.5
                      PP 6
                      Ross 3.6
                      JV 4.6
                      Bruno 1.2M???
                      Bebe 1.4M???
                      2015 Rookie

45M Core roster going forward (hopefully the cap is 65M or higher next year)... We have the ability to sign a top end PF and fill in the rest of our bench with left over cash. Plus the MLE, and Bi-Annual. Financially the Raptors are doing well.
                      two 2015 rookies
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        I'm still waiting for Masai to ninja Loul Deng into our midsts on a 2 year 22 million dollar deal
                        Not sure we can do that,unless u go over the luxury tax,but I don't c the raptors ever doing that.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                          two 2015 rookies
                          if you count the 2nd round. 2016 is when we have the two 1st rounders

Comment

• This is an awful deal and I can not believe some people here are defending it and think it is still a good deal Well, I guess people don't change.

I gave MU credit for his last two signing of this off season BUT this one is an awful over pay by almost 45% of what he is really worth which is 4.5 million.

The funny part of it all is G.V. tweet: " I truly love Toronto" loooool, sure Pal, can you be any more dishonest and fake !!!

Comment

• I think Vasquez contract is pretty good. He's paid a lot, but Im sure he will prove he is worth the money. Plus it ends in 2016. 100% sure its all strategy to try and get KD north of the border. Vasquez prefered more over a short period than less over 3-4 years cuz he wants his good friend durant to join him and he will help the organization getting him.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                                if you count the 2nd round. 2016 is when we have the two 1st rounders
                                shoot. thought it was 2015. my bad.

pretty sure we don't have any second rounders for a while.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X