Raptors 2014 Free Agency: Raptors Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
    I agree. He can not defend the big SFs that we will see.We already have a under size SF in Ross.
    weights around 230lbs all muscle and has a 7'1" wingspan. You don't alter shots with your forehead.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
      1+1 = 3 sorry
      preach brother, preach!
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Katman wrote: View Post
        I think Wolstat and I have very different interpretations of "imminent"

Comment

• Wolstat's definitely a tool. A few days ago he tried calling people out saying they misquoted him when they basically just repeated what he said.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Yea this imminent thing never happened LOL. Wolstat knows nothing.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• If you think the Suns aren't going to match a $4 million dollar/year for 3 years contract for Tucker then you are crazy.

If you think the Raptors should offer $5 million/year or more for 3 years contract then you are completely nuts.

Comment

• Everyone get off the Tucker Bandwagon. There is no way in hell we get him. Phoenix will match any offer we give unless we give him some ridiculous offer than no one would match. Tucker is the one I wanted from the start but I knew we wouldn't get him so I got my mind off that quick.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• S&T Ross for Tucker and Ennis.

Kidding don't kill me

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• JJ still posted up Tucker
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I really want to know who we're after in free agency other than Tucker. We have to be after someone since Masai traded Novak to free up more space. Other than Tucker and Ariza (who we won't be getting) I don't really like any of the small forward options that much. They are like whatever to me.

Comment

• Reminder - this thread is to discuss the Raptors own pending free agents, which is down to just Vasquez and De Colo.

There's a separate thread to discuss all the rumors/ideas about non-Raptor free agents the Raptors could/should be interested in.

LINK: http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...-thread/page29

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Yea this imminent thing never happened LOL. Wolstat knows nothing.
                          If a contract is getting signed in the NBA, and Woj isn't around to report on it, is it really happening?
                          @Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
                            If a contract is getting signed in the NBA, and Woj isn't around to report on it, is it really happening?
                            Right! Like I believe GV will sign a contract but Wolstat probably shouldn't have used the words very soon or imminent. He's always trying to make it seem like he's so informed lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Right! Like I believe GV will sign a contract but Wolstat probably shouldn't have used the words very soon or imminent. He's always trying to make it seem like he's so informed lol
                              I think he, like many of us, just believe the deal will happen. What does soon mean anyways? 2 hours from now? 24 hours? 4 days? He's just spitting it out there cuz he knows it'll happen. Woopty-doo Wolstat!

Honestly, these guys are giving me a headache worse than the one after these 14 beer will give me when I wake. Unless Woj says it, it didn't happen! *sarcasm*

Comment

• You fellas have a great weekend. I gotta leave, my date with Kate Upton is imminent.

Comment

Working...
                                X