X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GV putting the pressure on Masai via tweet...#divineintervention

Comment

• Myself (March 2014):
      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post

What does this all mean.... GAHHH

Comment

• Masai isn't going to let GV get away, barring a ludicrous offer sheet. If he somehow isnt back, there are much better options than Ramon Sessions and (lol) Aaron brooks.

Comment

• I think I read somewhere he will decide by Thursday. His tweets are very cryptic

Comment

• IROR wrote: View Post
              Masai isn't going to let GV get away, barring a ludicrous offer sheet. If he somehow isnt back, there are much better options than Ramon Sessions and (lol) Aaron brooks.
              I don't think we can afford to let him get away because then we'd only have the MLE left to fill two roster needs, backup PG and big wing defender. If we keep him, then we can use the MLE just on the big wing defender.

Comment

• IROR wrote: View Post
                Masai isn't going to let GV get away, barring a ludicrous offer sheet. If he somehow isnt back, there are much better options than Ramon Sessions and (lol) Aaron brooks.
                I don't think both those guys are much better options. I still think GV is the best pg available in our price range.

Comment

• I'd like to see GV back for the sake of coming into training camp in the fall without most of the team having to wear name badges to identify themselves to each other. This is the first year in a while where that is possible.

Remember the days of as many as 8 new players coming into camp that were going to be breaking camp with the team.
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Do you think GV will be waiting till Christmas?

Comment

• Any day you can sign a contract to pay you in the millions of dollars is Christmas
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                        What does this all mean.... GAHHH
                        I'm assuming he's talking about the football world cup semi finals since (spoiler)

Brazil is losing.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          I'm assuming he's talking about the football world cup semi finals since (spoiler)

Brazil is losing.
                          Getting whacked not just losing, Christ.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post

Brazil is losing.
                            Brazil is getting destroyed not just losing ahahh
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• ZE GERMAN MACHINE IS CRUSHING ZE WEAK BRAZILIANS!!!!l!!!!
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• He is taking very too long for a Guy who supposetly loved the city !!

Comment

Working...
                                X