• Already looking more NBA ready and has a cooler name then Shabazz Napier

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Pound The Cherry!
        Megan Fox likes cherries.

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
          Megan Fox likes cherries.

I'd read the forum rules buddy. Ive got nothing against it but pictures like that aren't allowed.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            I've watched 1 summer league highlights of this Cherry guy and he's already impressed me more then Buycks
            I dont know, did you watch buycks last year cause he really impressed me last year and I wanted him to be the back up.

People can do some good things when they are motivated and looking for a contract. I dont see it as much of an upgrade , although it doesn't really matter with the point guard lineup we already have.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
              I dont know, did you watch buycks last year cause he really impressed me last year and I wanted him to be the back up.

People can do some good things when they are motivated and looking for a contract. I dont see it as much of an upgrade , although it doesn't really matter with the point guard lineup we already have.
              Think Cherry had 2.5 spg in D-league and looks like a physical defender. If Lowry gets injured Cherry could pick up the minutes defensively.

Comment

I'd read the forum rules buddy. Ive got nothing against it but pictures like that aren't allowed.
                let's appreciate it until his flogging.
                she is a woman who i think is sexier with clothes on though.

i wanted kraft or someone else young and cherry is young so i am happy. as far as cherry/buycks. buycks had a year to show the coaching staff he was worth investing in. guy got paid well, thanks and moving on. masai wants young talent the team can develop at the end of the bench and cherry has a year to show he is worth it.

i like the movement at the end of the bench because it shows that the front office won't be happy with status quo anywhere. a gm could have looked at buycks' deal and said "he knows the system and we aren't capped out, fuck it." and who would have cared, that player gets garbage time and is a practice body, but he didn't. he thought cherry has more chance to either improve himself or the others he practices against. buycks didn't play great defense in game so who knows how he played in practice.

Comment

Really? Wow. Not that I want to post any pictures or whatever, but just the idea of it being censored seems...wrong(?)
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    Really? Wow. Not that I want to post any pictures or whatever, but just the idea of it being censored seems...wrong(?)
                    Welcome to the internet. This isnt a democracy, and banning sexy pictures is a typical practise in some forums.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Boys boys, stop whining. She got her clothes on. Everything by the book.

Comment

Working...
                      X