Raptors 2014 Free Agency: Raptors Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
    Don't forget there's still a chance that we could actually dump Hayes, Novak or even Fields somewhere.

Some of teams are way below the minimum salary line right now, and may need to just acquire salaries to get above it.
    Sam Hinkie wants ALL your bad salary and second-round picks.
    @Boymusic66

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      What makes you trust Fields? Is it that by now his injury's supposed to have healed and he might have a shot?

We all know how that worked out for us last year with Rudy Gay's eye surgery.
      Nothing to do with him being different with his shot. Everything to do with him already being very effective on the court without it. Improving the shot would be a bonus. Coach doesn't play him for whatever reason, but when he does, he's real good in the small role I expect for him this year.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
        I have a feeling both of them will want 4 year deals. Since Vasquez has been around the city and involved in events, I am really hoping he signs for a little less while allows us more flexibility with keeping PP.

I think we have around 11 million to spend, so a 7/4 split for PP and GV respectively would be ideal.
        Whispers are this is the issue though. PP and GV will be rightfully commanding 4 year deals, and MU wants to maintain maximum flexibility for 2016. Look at the role players he signed last year - 1 to 2 year deals, max. We know GV likes Toronto and has essentially said he would love to play here. The Raps can offer both guys reaonable $$/year. It's contract length that's the sticking point.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Patrick Patterson signed three years 18M

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

so far my salary prediction skills are proving to be bang on....

SOMEONE is getting a huge SLAP IN THE FACE SOON
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

https://twitter.com/GoodmanESPN/stat...06415795572737

Solid.

Comment

Yes! Patterson for 6 Mil!!! Goooooooooooooooold!
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Awesome news and deal!
                  Myself (March 2014):
                  The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Whispers are this is the issue though. PP and GV will be rightfully commanding 4 year deals, and MU wants to maintain maximum flexibility for 2016. Look at the role players he signed last year - 1 to 2 year deals, max. We know GV likes Toronto and has essentially said he would love to play here. The Raps can offer both guys reaonable $$/year. It's contract length that's the sticking point.
                    Masai the Jedi got us a 3 year deal for 6 mil. GV can be given a similar 3 year deal, hopefully for 4 mil.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Our roster is deep as fuck now. Can't wait for a GV signing.
                      Myself (March 2014):
                      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

I don't know what this feeling is. The Raptors are re-signing their own players.... Young talent is stocked and waiting in the wings.... is this... is this hope?

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          I don't know what this feeling is. The Raptors are re-signing their own players.... Young talent is stocked and waiting in the wings.... is this... is this hope?
                          Wait so everyone isn't leaving as soon as they get a chance?

Comment

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                            Wait so everyone isn't leaving as soon as they get a chance?
                            Not true! Novak, Fields, Hayes are all leaving as fast as they can whether they like it or not
                            @Boymusic66

Comment

GV resigning imminent - Wolstat

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

Will laugh so much when GV is the only RFA that gets a better offer elsewhere and we lose him. Wolstat 0 fer 3

Comment

Working...
                                X