No announcement yet.

Raptors 2014 Free Agency: Raptors Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope it's 4M or less. I think 3 years, 10-12 M is plenty good for GV.

Comment

Damn, I am good 3 for 3 this off season

4.5 is very good and what I said :

4.5 for 18 for 4 year with the 4th being team option ... Now, after seeing 2Pat , I thought MU will pay 5 for 3 years but at the end of the day, it does not matter. Both numbers are fair.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Hope it's 4M or less. I think 3 years, 10-12 M is plenty good for GV.
        That would be a very very good deal for Raps.

Comment

I don't think Wolstat is a very credible source. But I do hope a deal is in the making.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
            Damn, I am good 3 for 3 this off season

4.5 is very good and what I said :

4.5 for 18 for 4 year with the 4th being team option ... Now, after seeing 2Pat , I thought MU will pay 5 for 3 years but at the end of the day, it does not matter. Both numbers are fair.
            You're just confirming Wolstat. I bet you're both wrong 0 fer 3.

Comment

I'm going with 3/12,75M
              Myself (March 2014):
              The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

4.5's a little high imho but it's one of those "it is what it is" things
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

3/11 or 4/15.
                  @Boymusic66

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    It doesn't matter if Jamshid is wrong, he'll always say he's right. I remember arguing with him a lot over Lowry, when he said he had inside sources the Raps wanted to sign him for 10M at most otherwise would let him walk...And I argued he has no sources and he's just giving the number talked about most in the media. And then he basically said they might go away from that number but not by much, basically claiming to have inside sources that told him the most likely ballpark numbers for his new contract, which were numbers that weren't "inside" at all and widely known/speculated on by all people following the situation.

He'll always give himself enough leeway to make sure he never has to make a firm prediction and can maintain his condescending attitude. That's why I ignore his posts.
                    Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Jul 4, 2014, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Nope

The Last 2 were correct. Lets see what this one is going to be.
                      How much you think G.V will go for ...

Comment

• GV resigning imminent - Wolstat

I just think the recent signings point to something few ppl notice. It really shows that Masai really connects with his players almost like a college player and his college coach. It's really nice to see it at a business level.

Raps

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                          Nope

The Last 2 were correct. Lets see what this one is going to be.
                          How much you think G.V will go for ...
                          He leaves for 6M.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            4.5's a little high imho but it's one of those "it is what it is" things
                            I agree. I'm hoping for 4 or less because it really isn't a number set by the market. People reference Collison and Livingston, but:

-Sacto seems to be letting Thomas go, so Collison's contract reflects a starter's role

-Livingston fills a backup role, but also is a far better 2-way player than GV. He can defend up to 3 positions most nights, while GV can't really defend at all...maybe one position on his best nights.

This has to knock his salary down a bit (I hope). Plus he's a RFA, so if other teams aren't offering him deals because they think we'd match, we're pretty much just bidding against ourselves.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                              I just think the recent signings point to something few ppl notice. It really shows that Masai really connects with his players almost like a college player and his college coach. It's really nice to see it at a business level.

Raps
                              AND he connects with them on fair market value. Patterson-Lowry signed for a combined 4.7 million more than Bradley/Collison. All hail Masai.
                              @Boymusic66

Comment

• Are you guys sure you want GV back?

Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
                                http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

Working...
                                X