Raptors 2014 Free Agency: Raptors Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shantz wrote: View Post
    As long as it's a 3+ year contract...we'll need him under contract in order to have him help recruit Durant in Summer 2016.
    Then sign him as an intern in Summer 2016. 4 year NBA contract for Vasquez.

Comment

• I would sign Vasquez 3 years at 14 millions,seems reasonable,who knows maybe he can deliver KD down the road,they did grow up together,best friends I hear,worth it. Plus he ain't bad pg,but remember T Ross ain't gonna play 20 to 25 minutes,his minutes are gonna up to 35 minutes.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
        I would sign Vasquez 3 years at 14 millions,seems reasonable,who knows maybe he can deliver KD down the road,they did grow up together,best friends I hear,worth it. Plus he ain't bad pg,but remember T Ross ain't gonna play 20 to 25 minutes,his minutes are gonna up to 35 minutes.
        I really hope Casey distributes minutes like the Spurs did through out their season. it was really nice to see them all contribute. I mean whats the point of a guy comming into the game for 5 mins or 10 mins. it was so annoying.

and it reduces the chances of injuries and wear and tear and it gives the team different kinds of weapons that can actually impact the game; unlike stupid Novak who only comes into hoist 3 pointers, unsuccessfully.

Comment

• 1+1 = 3 sorry

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
            I really hope Casey distributes minutes like the Spurs did through out their season. it was really nice to see them all contribute. I mean whats the point of a guy comming into the game for 5 mins or 10 mins. it was so annoying.

and it reduces the chances of injuries and wear and tear and it gives the team different kinds of weapons that can actually impact the game; unlike stupid Novak who only comes into hoist 3 pointers, unsuccessfully.

Well,when the raptors weren't going so well,Coach casey would input Novak 2 break the mold,but u are right,he was more cheerleader.

Soooo...The deal is imminent,still waiting
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• So when are we resigning JV? I'd try to hurry up and try something like 5 years 35M before he realizes he's worth more.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                4.5's a little high imho but it's one of those "it is what it is" things
                If we are under the cap it's fine. We still can get SF for MLE. Also if it keeps GV happy I'm good with it. Just wish we didn't have Amir at 7M.

Comment

• Where is the imminent part?! It would have been wise a few hours ago to get it done after Vasquez finished watching the World Cup game and his belly would be full of tequila and nachos.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Where is the imminent part?! It would have been wise a few hours ago to get it done after Vasquez finished watching the World Cup game and his belly would be full of tequila and nachos.
                    You know Vasquez is Venezuelan right? Not Mexican....

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      Wolstats tweets are often very annoying.

"guys, as I alluded to earlier, someone else is confirming..."

"hey guys, yes he confirmed it, but I totally was thinking it first before anyone else, as you can tell from my previous vague tweet"

"guys, something I thought of in my own head actually happened, id like some credit please"

"would you look at that guys, I have been saying this all along but wasn't able to confirm it until someone else confirmed it"
                      Yes, he has been increasingly annoying last two days

Comment

• Apparently the Raptors love P. J. Tucker.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WolstatSu...73517256638465

First time around didn't end well...

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Glad they at least are making contact with PJ Tucker to see if it can work. Not sure what kind of offer it would take. Would the Suns match a full MLE? Is Tucker worth that? Can we get him for even less? These are the questions going through my mind.

He just seems like such a good fit, both on and off the court...perfect mentality for our team.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              You know Vasquez is Venezuelan right? Not Mexican....
                              Are you saying a Venezuelan would not be happy with tequila and nachos because he is not Mexican?! do I have to be specific here and find food that he only consumes in Venezuela that only a handful people would know about?! Canadians should stop drinking beer during hockey games because they are not ancient Egyptians who first brewed that great drink but stick to hot maple syrup as well as they should stick to whale blabber instead of Pizza because its Italian.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                                I just think the recent signings point to something few ppl notice. It really shows that Masai really connects with his players almost like a college player and his college coach. It's really nice to see it at a business level.
                                No doubt, but you certainly cannot say the same for the head coach, who works with the team every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X