No announcement yet.

Official: Salmons & '15 2nd round pick to Hawks for Williams & Nogueira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good young sg bench player in Lou and bebe is a backup c for jonas nice. He can be friends with Bruno who is also Brazilian

Thanks god based Masai
    Cya salmons I won't miss you bricking very shot

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      clear up cap space sir. Salmons next year is team option w/ $1m guarantee
      No I understand why, I just mean it seems like we're getting way too much for a team to save $4M. Not that I'm complaining.

Comment

man just think in a couple years there's going to be a point where Casey will mutter under his breath "release the Brazilians" and then Bebe and Bruno will sub in and all the other team will see is arms
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Championship time

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            man just think in a couple years there's going to be a point where Casey will mutter under his breath "release the Brazilians" and then Bebe and Bruno will sub in and all the other team will see is arms
            Both have 7'7 wingspans hahah
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

With this trade im sure were gonna keep DeAndre Daniels now because whos gonna backup Ross? Bruno is way to raw to be the 8th man

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                No I understand why, I just mean it seems like we're getting way too much for a team to save $4M. Not that I'm complaining.
                Hawks got someone in mind I guess.

Comment

These Killer B's are going to be a lot more fun than the previous pair we had.

Comment

So this means that this guy won't get as much time on the floor anymore?

OG is our king

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Bebe & Bruno > Bosh & Bargnani

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Hawks got someone in mind I guess.
                        I heard they were interested in Monroe when the season ended.. just don't see how Monroe works with Horford though.

Comment

Love the Deal,steal...Lucas Nogueira defensive oriented,very young and raw, athletic,not sure what Atlanta is doing,clearing cap I guess.
                          Louiieee my man,yeah baby,this guy get's hot,look out,f@!k I remember some games of him just torching us and other teams,good back up guard.

Lucas Nogueira..check the highlight,last play pretty sick,in your face

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Never forget.

Comment

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                With this trade im sure were gonna keep DeAndre Daniels now because whos gonna backup Ross? Bruno is way to raw to be the 8th man
                                How does this trade impact that situation at all? Salmons was always going to get waived if he wasn't traded, so we were always going to need a new backup. We'll see what happens in free agency.

Comment

Working...
                                X