Official: Salmons & '15 2nd round pick to Hawks for Williams & Nogueira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Touch from 3 feet in is different than 18 and out.

I'd be surprised to see any dots on his shot chart outside the block/charge line.

He shot 68% from FT last year so maybe there is hope?
    MU must have seen something. He cost 6M.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      MU must have seen something. He cost 6M.
      There is a lot to see in him.

I don't think you need to see an 18ft+ jump shot to see value in a player.

Everything Masai talked about in the pre draft process about the shot blocking big who can catch lobs etc. etc. etc. which I, along with many others, assumed was Capela relates more to Bebe. In fact, Bebe is even more NBA ready than Capela having played at, and excelled at, a much higher level of competition.

I'm really stoked by this acquisition. Even if he is a backup C it addresses a very valuable need.

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
        Lou Williams hasn't tweeted about coming to the raptors yet uh oh panic!
        He actually tweeted "T Dot" an hour ago...

edit: woops, missed Mchappy's post

Comment

• Bebe if he comes over next season is gonna be a good aquisiton
          He's gonna play 15mpg and block everything haha
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

There is a lot to see in him.

I don't think you need to see an 18ft+ jump shot to see value in a player.

Everything Masai talked about in the pre draft process about the shot blocking big who can catch lobs etc. etc. etc. which I, along with many others, assumed was Capela relates more to Bebe. In fact, Bebe is even more NBA ready than Capela having played at, and excelled at, a much higher level of competition.

I'm really stoked by this acquisition. Even if he is a backup C it addresses a very valuable need.
            You actually think Casey is going to play him over Hansbrough and Hayes? I want him to but I highly doubt he does.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              You actually think Casey is going to play him over Hansbrough and Hayes? I want him to but I highly doubt he does.
              The summer is for dreaming

The fall is when Casey crushes all hope with vet love

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                The summer is for dreaming

The fall is when Casey crushes all hope with vet love
                Yup! There is absolutely NO way Casey plays him over Tyler and Chuck. If he does Masai must have spoken to him or something. It's sad because I think Bebe will do a good job and we need shot blocking but Casey is crazy as well all know.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Yup! There is absolutely NO way Casey plays him over Tyler and Chuck. If he does Masai must have spoken to him or something. It's sad because I think Bebe will do a good job and we need shot blocking but Casey is crazy as well all know.
                  The only way Bebe plays is if Masai can't get rid of the vets LMAO
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    LOL exactly.

Comment

I'm looking long term.

But in the short term, *sigh*, yeah.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Bring on 2015-16!

#NoVets

Comment

Bring on 2015-16!

#NoVets
                          LOL let's all hope

Comment

• Hansborough @ 3 mil and one year should be VERY easy to move, should Masai feel the need.
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                              Hansborough @ 3 mil and one year should be VERY easy to move, should Masai feel the need.
                              I don't mind Hansborough,his not the most talented player,but he play his heart out.
                              Good 9,10 player off the bench.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                I don't mind Hansborough,his not the most talented player,but he play his heart out.
                                Good 9,10 player off the bench.
                                I'm in agreement, good price for what you get. TH is a pro. BUT if you're a GM and you feel like your coach is over-playing him at the expense of developing a younger player, I think it would be easy to move him.
                                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X