Official: Salmons & '15 2nd round pick to Hawks for Williams & Nogueira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Lou Williams has been a killer. His more of a streaking shooter than actual shooter.... His also well respected around the league by his peers.

Not "His". "He is" or "He's" . I'm not trying to be a bitch about grammar, but you make this error every single time. I'm just helping you out, we all make mistakes.

Comment

• This will be the last time I post about Ennis. I would love to see them flip Bebe and a couple 2nd rounders for him. Phoenix needs depth in the front court.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        This will be the last time I post about Ennis. I would love to see them flip Bebe and a couple 2nd rounders for him. Phoenix needs depth in the front court.
        we need Bebe just as bad
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          nevermind lou williams (btw i love lou williams) this trade is all about Bebe. dude's got crazy defensive potential.
          We acquired Louis Williams and Lucas Noguiera, two great role players with Williams backing up DeRozan and possibly become our 6th man while Noguiera is a decent backup defensive Center, could provide a nice transition for the upcoming Bruno Capcolo!

Comment

• I would prefer Ennis, especially if the reports of Bebe's character are correct. This probably won't go over well but acquiring Ennis makes Lowry expendable and frees up future cap relief.

Comment

• This is fucking fantastic. I love this trade.

Comment

• Really hope we get GV and 2pat. Lou Will, GV and 2pat would make for a dynamic second unit. I feel like Lou is such a great fit. Don't forget he coming from a team that was top 5 in assists per game. Even before that Doug Collins coached Philly team was up there too in assist that year. The fit is perfect.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                  I would prefer Ennis, especially if the reports of Bebe's character are correct. This probably won't go over well but acquiring Ennis makes Lowry expendable and frees up future cap relief.
                  I'd rather have Lou Will/Bebe compared to ennis/prince.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    I'd rather have Lou Will/Bebe compared to ennis/prince.
                    Oh, I totally agree! I would rather Lou Will/Ennis than Lou Will/Bebe, if it's possible to make that kind of move.

Comment

• Bebe has the potential to become a Larry Sanders type of player
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Damn, already 13 pages on this topic. Love this trade. Lou came back from his injury last season so he wasn't performing well. Hope he's good to go for this coming season. Our bench unit needs an instant-offence guy who can create his own shots, and Lou fits the bill. I think he'll do great with Vasquez in the backcourt and he'll be able to give Lowry a bit more rest in game.

Comment

• Bebe's attitude puts fear in me though. Its a red flag that Bebe has an ego and is known for being lazy. He needs to work hard to get to where we want him. Hopefully he doesnt bring Bruno down and instead Bruno shows Bebe how to work.
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            Bebe's attitude puts fear in me though. Its a red flag that Bebe has an ego and is known for being lazy. He needs to work hard to get to where we want him. Hopefully he doesnt bring Bruno down and instead Bruno shows Bebe how to work.
                            Remember that the team leader is DeRozan. Who do you think Bruno will look at more? a guy with no NBA games on his counter and a lazy attitude or a 24 years old hard working all-star?
                            Myself (March 2014):
                            The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                              Remember that the team leader is DeRozan. Who do you think Bruno will look at more? a guy with no NBA games on his counter and a lazy attitude or a 24 years old hard working all-star?
                              Its just that Bebe will be his Brazilian pal, and may have a larger influence on Bruno than we would hope for. However, it could also work the other way around, and Bebe gets his shit together in our organization.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                Its just that Bebe will be his Brazilian pal, and may have a larger influence on Bruno than we would hope for. However, it could also work the other way around, and Bebe gets his shit together in our organization.
                                I don't think so. The kid's motor is surprisingly good. I honestly believe the drive to succeed is something that is internal. I don't think Bebe will influence that.

Comment

Working...
                                X