No announcement yet.

Official: Salmons & '15 2nd round pick to Hawks for Williams & Nogueira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a little late to the party on this discussion.

Lots of concern about Bebe and his knees/weight I'm sure.

I think trying to get Bebe heavy is a big mistake.

Focus on him getting strong core and quads while maintaining his quickness.

I see him in a Brandan Wright type role with Dallas.

Not sure if anyone has made that observation.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      P.S

Maybe Raptors should go after Thabo Sefolosha,pretty good defender.
      There is a report that Sefolosha has been contacted by Toronto, among other teams:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...er-Contact-Yet

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        I'm a little late to the party on this discussion.

Lots of concern about Bebe and his knees/weight I'm sure.

I think trying to get Bebe heavy is a big mistake.

I see him in a Brandan Wright type role with Dallas.

Not sure if anyone has made that observation.
        I couldn't agree more! He doesn't even look like someone who can get much bigger anyway. Also the Brandon Wright comparison is spot on!
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Hmm...I think that is the exact specialty of Alex McKechnie...funny how things work out.

I would have to agree with this observation. Weight is less of a concern then strength. If he has good strength through his full body, then he will be able to play at a lesser weight. A year of training with McKechnie could do wonders for him!
          http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

This is incredible.

LOoooooooOL
            Not Enough cheerleading and unconditional blind love and support for your beloved GM !!!
            I know, that is more your style. Mine is more sincere and realistic support of my team and the organization

Comment

• The problem is if you view him as a center. He is a Amir clone at 7 feet. Amir try to bulk up caused lots of problems. Bebe will get stronger but expecting him to be a fulltime center is useless.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                The problem is if you view him as a center. He is a Amir clone at 7 feet. Amir try to bulk up caused lots of problems. Bebe will get stronger but expecting him to be a fulltime center is useless.
                We don't need him to be a full time center, we need him to play 15-20 mpg at center

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                  We don't need him to be a full time center, we need him to play 15-20 mpg at center
                  This is key.

Raps have a back up C who can come in and wreak havoc.

I said Brendan Wright earlier, Chris Anderson (Birdman) is another good example in my opinion.

Comment

• He'll be the PF next to JV in the future. Suits his body and play style better.

Comment

He'll be the PF next to JV in the future. Suits his body and play style better.
                      Maybe but it will be hard without a jump shot.

Comment

• How good a shooter is Bebe? I saw him draining some jumpers but if he can't consistently stretch the defense then there's no way he's the "power forward of the future next to JV"

Comment

• Lou Williams hasn't tweeted about coming to the raptors yet uh oh panic!

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                            Lou Williams hasn't tweeted about coming to the raptors yet uh oh panic!

Comment

Maybe but it will be hard without a jump shot.
                              I think he shot 70% FT so he has some touch. He has no post game so PF would be his best position.

Comment

I think he shot 70% FT so he has some touch. He has no post game so PF would be his best position.
                                Touch from 3 feet in is different than 18 and out.

I'd be surprised to see any dots on his shot chart outside the block/charge line.

He shot 68% from FT last year so maybe there is hope?

Comment

Working...
                                X