Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Moment To Celebrate...Where were you when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Moment To Celebrate...Where were you when?

I was at work and immediately ran upstairs to talk with a fellow Raptors. I felt like crying a little...I was so happy!

Happy Anniversary everyone!
    http://twitter.com/m_shantz

I was in a physics summerschool classroom. Tensions were high and all was released as i heard the monumental news i shed a single teer in happiness

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I was playing pickup ball when someone told me the great news!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Is it bad because I don't remember? Do I have memory problems? Oh no.. I'm getting old

Comment

I immediately forgot everything Bargnani related as soon as I heard the news.
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

i felt joy and happiness for the first time in 5 years

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
              i felt joy and happiness for the first time in 5 years
              I was taking a dump. I believe it was spaghetti and meatballs.

Comment

Ahhhh yes.

I was on vacation with very poor internet, when someone told me I ran to find signal on my phone ... good times!
                At first I thought the return was a bit lame. Then when I heard of the draft picks, my jaw dropped.
                The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

I don't recall.. it felt like I was waking up from a really horrible nightmare though.

Comment

Working...
                  X