• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen Curry - yes he plays some point, put I think he is really a SG

Comment

black angus wrote: View Post
      Stephen Curry - yes he plays some point, put I think he is really a SG
      That gets 9 assists per game? He is just as good at passing as he is shooting.

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
        Curry is a great pass and shooter but he needs two great defenders to keep him on the floor. He really is small.

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
          SG are also guards

They need to be able to be a ball handler and distributor.

Nik and Lance have the best skill sets to be top SG's in the league in 5 years.

If Ross can get his PnR consistency down, I would bump him up to about 5....but I'm holding my reserves about him.

Waiters can do it, after he leaves Cleveland. Him and Kyrie just don't gel on the court due to them being exactly the same player.

Comment

You guys have to be kidding with Nik Sauskus ... the guy is Kyle Korver IF everything works out to his ceiling. Thats a totally respectable, serviceable NBA player, but no where near the top SG in the league.

The answer is either Harden (who I voted for) or Steph Curry (who is really a SG even though plays PG also).

Comment

mountio wrote: View Post
              You guys have to be kidding with Nik Sauskus ... the guy is Kyle Korver IF everything works out to his ceiling. Thats a totally respectable, serviceable NBA player, but no where near the top SG in the league.

The answer is either Harden (who I voted for) or Steph Curry (who is really a SG even though plays PG also).
              I would argue his ceiling is a bigger, lower middle class man's, Steph Curry. With less passing ability.

Comment

Guys i'm telling you right now Bradley Beal is going to be Special
                #BringBackUzoh

Comment

feet85 wrote: View Post
                  Guys i'm telling you right now Bradley Beal is going to be Special
                  I can see him riding a short bus with a hockey helmet.

Comment

I saw Wiggins as a SG from the get-go. He's not "mean" enough to be a SF.
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      At least DD is trying to defend and HE'S IMPROVING. I can't say same about Harden.
                      sure but Harden's offense is still way better than DD's soooooooooooo
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Nik Stauskus will be the best pure shooting guard in 5 years

Andrew Wiggins will be the most dynamic shooting guard in 5 years

Anthony Bennet will the fattest shooting guard in 5 years
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Definitely Bradely Beal.
                          PCOS Charity

Comment

DeMar DeRozan

Comment

Andrew Wiggins..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Klay Thompson or Bradley Beal. At the moment, Harden and DD are the best.
                                Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

Working...
                                X