BREAKING: Patman Signs 18mil/3years in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING: Patman Signs 18mil/3years in Toronto

Woot! Masai with another steal. People were preparing to sign a 7 mil, 4 year contract. 6 mil and 3 years is sexy for a young stretch 4 (41% 3pt), with good defensive instincts and was one of Caseys favourites last year.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Batman is stayin

good!

Comment

Awesome
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Terrific.

IS this the Raptors best offseason ever?
        Myself (March 2014):
        The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Crazy offseason year, Lowry and now 2Pat is staying. I wonder who's next, guess Vazquez is gone.

Comment

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
            Terrific.

IS this the Raptors best offseason ever?
            Definitely top three but a lot of them were before my time so I'm not positive

Comment

Fair money. I'm kinda hoping the 3rd year is a team option though.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                Crazy offseason year, Lowry and now 2Pat is staying. I wonder who's next, guess Vazquez is gone.
                We have 7.3M to spend now. Safe to say Vasquez is staying.

Comment

I don't think it can seriously be called a "steal." Best-case scenario, we paid roughly market value for him.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post

Woot! Masai with another steal. People were preparing to sign a 7 mil, 4 year contract. 6 mil and 3 years is sexy for a young stretch 4 (41% 3pt), with good defensive instincts and was one of Caseys favourites last year.
                    People who were going to pay him 7 million are pure idiots I had him for 4 years at 22 million with 4th year being a team option and non guarantee. That would have made it 5.5 million for the first 3 years MU paid 6 million which is a fair number I guess and 0.5 million will not make that much difference.

Great signing with MU. This is how much BC should have signed Amir Johnson at that time.

Kudos to MU for not over paying once again.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                      Vasquez can be signed anywhere from 3 to 5 million. Seeing as how he loves the city, I could see us getting him on a deal of a contract at around 3.5-4mil. Pat signed for less than I thought, so theres no need to skip on signing Vasquez as we are still avoiding the luxury tax! In fact, if Im not mistaken, and Vasquez signs for less than 4 mil, we have enough space before Luxury tax to sign full MLE wing player.

Comment

6 mil is pretty reasonable i guess

be interesting to see what happens next year when Amir, JV and Ross are all in line to get re-upped
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                          I don't think it can seriously be called a "steal." Best-case scenario, we paid roughly market value for him.
                          Seeing how Orlando was offering him a starters job and probably a longer paycheck, we 'stole' Ppat from them.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                            It'll be a steal in two years. We essentially had the same situation with Amir and he got WAY more money when he signed. Factor in that the cap's gone up so we should be paying guys more and it's a damn good deal.

Comment

With the silence then sudden signings. I wonder if haters ever get caught mid-post.

Comment

Working...
                              X