Novak to Jazz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Hansbrough is the next one being shipped out
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Why would the Jazz pay 6 mill for a second round pick?
      Who cares? Take the deal and disconnect the phones.

Comment

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
          I think Hansbrough is the next one being shipped out
          Didn't we just pick up his option ??

Comment

I'm wondering now if Masai has someone in mind to target with the full mid-level. Maybe Vasquez is gonna be more expensive than we thought though?

Comment

I think that's 3 2nd round picks Raps owe. Not a big deal. Still got all the 1st round picks and then some.
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
                This is a SF money + a back up C ... However, I think MU will try to move Fields and Hayes as well. Moving Hayes should not be that difficult if you use another 2nd round pick.
                I'm against moving Fields/Hayes, unless we have an agreement with a premium free agent. Otherwise, they can be matching salaries in trade, and letting them expire at the end of the season gives us space. No need to waste assets when we don't need to get rid of them.

I'm also operating under the assumption that Bebe will be the backup center, or at least platoon with Hayes.
                @Boymusic66

Comment

Yup, probably as insurance for 2Pats.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Yup, probably as insurance for 2Pats.
                    And Amir's ankles... if 2Pat has to start TBro probably plays 15-20 a game
                    @Boymusic66

Comment

jeez, so much action. You can't even compare 2014 offseason with raps 2013 offseason.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I would keep Hayes. Good locker room guy and can help defend the bigger centers/forwards out there while JV continues to develop. Fields would take a first rounder (at least) to ship out.

F@!k it..give them Denver first rd pick,that we have for next year from Ny York knicks deal,it will be in low 20',it would be worth 2 clear 8.5 million,my god..what was Bryan Colangelo thinking what an idiot.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

yes because we owed him 1 million regardless. If he is moved out in a deal similarly constructed to Novaks then we save 3.3 million instead of 2.3 million. Its not an insignificant number this close to the cap
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I'd move Tyler before Chuck.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              I'd move Tyler before Chuck.
                              Me too. Hayes is ideal for specific matchups, and if we're not looking to use the cap space right now, then I like his expiring deal.

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                F@!k it..give them Denver first rd pick,that we have for next year from Ny York knicks deal,it will be in low 20',it would be worth 2 clear 8.5 million,my god..what was Bryan Colangelo thinking what an idiot.
                                Helll no. We can't use that space anyway- we can only use the midlevel exception whether or not we have fields. It's not worth giving up a first round pick for.
                                @Boymusic66

Comment

Working...
                                X