No announcement yet.

Novak to Jazz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still think we should get a SF via a trade though... I REALLLY dont want cap hit for next off season. and MLE signing this season will do just that.

is there any expiring SF available?

Comment

He's still a better deal than Gordon.

Comment

What an amazing feeling to trust your GM. I cant even.... I need a tissue.

Comment

Trust and believe in Masai for he will lead us away from BC-dom and into the light.

Comment

#thankyoubasedmasai

Comment

Masai has did it again
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

TSF wrote: View Post
                This gives us the entire midlevel to use, plus a low-risk/high-reward flier on a minimum if we want, and still be below the tax
                This is a SF money + a back up C ... However, I think MU will try to move Fields and Hayes as well. Moving Hayes should not be that difficult if you use another 2nd round pick.

Comment

Amazing,how is this possible,free up 3.5 million.
                  I believe in Masai..

Fields is next...Keep Hayes,good veteran.

Tim & Sid: I Believe in Masai, Part 2

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

While everyone around the league is waiting for LJ to come back from fishing or Melo to finish his all paid vacation across US ... MU is building a team in east that can make some serious noise this year.

Comment

I would keep Hayes. Good locker room guy and can help defend the bigger centers/forwards out there while JV continues to develop. Fields would take a first rounder (at least) to ship out.

Comment

Why would the Jazz pay 6 mill for a second round pick?
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I hadn't realized that when Masai said we had needs to address he actually meant he has a shopping list and that he treats moratorium periods like boxing day and black Friday.

He just NBA2K'd the NBA

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            I would keep Hayes. Good locker room guy and can help defend the bigger centers/forwards out there while JV continues to develop. Fields would take a first rounder (at least) to ship out.
                            I would too if we did not need a SF and real big back up C that bad. Hayes is just too small to play the back up C. As far as Fileds go, I agree 100% ...nothing less than a 1st round pick can move this guy. Oh, BC ...

Comment

Diante Garret or Nando De Colo, hmm, De Colo. Yes, cap space. We barely know you Diante Garret. We can probably sign a SF

Comment

Good move by Masai, not only has he gained more cap flexibility, he has also opened up another roster spot. De Colo and Vasquez are most likely being retained which brings us to 14...if we drop Stone and Buycks and have Bebe and Bruno on the roster. I hope we pick up a back up SF with the rest of the cash and last roster spot. This is a deep team!

Comment

Working...
                                X