Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Raptors compete for #1 seed in east this upcoming season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    Why does everyone forget about the Hawks? They were the 3 seed last year before Horford went down, and nearly took out the Pacers in round 1. You don't even have them as a contender for the 8 seed? Ridiculous. The Hawks are a legit contender to take the top seed now that big 3 are broken up.
    And Millsap missed like almost 6 weeks (??) or something like that. They're for sure a dangerous team. That Southeast division may not have a legit contender, but it has 4 teams that could realistically all make the playoffs.

Comment

• Look if John Wall adds somewhat a consistent jumpshot, Porter is a decent bench player, Pierce doesn't completely drop off, and their frontcourt isn't always injured, we are looking at a top 4 seed for Washington imo

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        2011-2012 = contract year.
        So I guess we fucked up signing Lowry.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          2011-2012 = contract year.
          2014/15 = contract year
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Why does everyone forget about the Hawks? They were the 3 seed last year before Horford went down, and nearly took out the Pacers in round 1. You don't even have them as a contender for the 8 seed? Ridiculous. The Hawks are a legit contender to take the top seed now that big 3 are broken up.
            I never got that either. Teague/Millsap/Horford are a dangerous building trio, and there isn't a bad shooter in the starting lineup.
            @Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
              I never got that either. Teague/Millsap/Horford are a dangerous building trio, and there isn't a bad shooter in the starting lineup.
              Middle of the pack defence and three point heavy offense usually isn't a great combo.

Comment

They were the 3rd best team in the conference at that time, yes, but the Raptors, Nets, Wizards and Bulls all improved drastically after Horford's injury as well. The year before they only won 44 games. I'm not sure this is that great of a team. Playoff team? Absolutely. Contender for the number 1 seed? I don't think so.
                That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Middle of the pack defence and three point heavy offense usually isn't a great combo.
                  But an All-Star front-court with an above-average point guard and innovative coaching?
                  @Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
                    But an All-Star front-court with an above-average point guard and innovative coaching?
                    Playoff spoiler if shooters get hot. Streaky team unlikely to reach 50 wins even if everyone stays healthy.

Comment

• This won't be seeding as the Bulls and Cavs can't finish 1 -2 with division winners getting higher seeds by virtue of winning the division.

1. Chicago
                      2. Cleveland
                      3. Toronto
                      4. Washington
                      5. Indy
                      6 Miami
                      7. Atlanta
                      8. Charlotte

9. Brooklyn
                      10.Detroit
                      11. New York
                      12. Milwaukee
                      13.Orlando
                      14. Boston
                      15. Philly
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• If one more person puts Cleveland in the first or second seed my head might explode
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I really hope LeBrons return to Cleveland ends up being the Nash-Howard Lakers. Everybody picks them #1 until reality hits.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                            If one more person puts Cleveland in the first or second seed my head might explode
                            Get ready for your head to explode at the end of the year.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                              Get ready for your head to explode at the end of the year.
                              Exactly lol it's not hard to understand the impact lebron has on a teams success

Comment

• How many teams in a division can be in the top 4?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X