Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do U Think Looks Good Or Bad In ORL/LV Summer League ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

caccia wrote: View Post
    I was surprised that neither Aaron Craft nor James Michael McAdoo were drafted. Craft will be playing for both Philadelphia, in Orlando, and Golden State, in Las Vegas. McAdoo will also play for Golden State in Las Vegas. If McAdoo looks good, with the NBA trending towards small ball, he might be an intriguing addition to the training camp roster for Toronto or several other teams.
    I never expect Craft to be drafted, for a guy w/ just one way game, that's not cutting it at the next level, but mcadoo man...

McAdoo's first year - contribute alot in limited mins, lottery guaranteed due to his hype
    McAdoo's second year - chose to return to be the focal guy, and develop, but gets ripped apart by scouts for little improvement, but I'm sure he'll get in late first to early 2nd round in a pissed poor draft
    McAdoo's third year - okay he's just not that good at all, plays way too soft, scares scouts away, goes undrafted

If he doesn't make it to nba level, that'd be a sad story, what a massive waste of his physical tools and talent, his Bargnanish mentality is his downfall, if only he has the brains of Jonas, he'd be top 5 pick last year.

Comment

Mitch McGary is having a great start: 18 points and 13 rebounds in his first game. Guess what? He was picked at #21. I fear Toronto's front office blew this one.

http://www.welcometoloudcity.com/201...mer-league-win
      Last edited by caccia; Tue Jul 8, 2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Mitch McGary is having a great start: 18 points and 13 rebounds in his first game. Guess what? He was picked at #21. I fear Toronto's front office blew this one.

Yes,now we are unable to dominate Summer League games. If a big can't score or rebound vs scrubs, he isn't getting off the bench. Plumlee looks like Shaq in summer league.

Comment

For some reason I'm not enamored with a hyper active power forward who is obsessed with over dribbling the ball. He's been nice, but there's no subtlety to his game.

I've really liked Payton's play. He can't shoot, but he's really creative at setting up his team mates. Sick at throwing alley-oops -- so of course, Orlando is surrounding him with perimeter players like Frye....

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
            For some reason I'm not enamored with a hyper active power forward who is obsessed with over dribbling the ball. He's been nice, but there's no subtlety to his game.

I've really liked Payton's play. He can't shoot, but he's really creative at setting up his team mates. Sick at throwing alley-oops -- so of course, Orlando is surrounding him with perimeter players like Frye....
            Payton to Gordon is going to be a turnover or a brick. Good players but ugly to watch for a few years.

Comment

18 points on 17 shots. Bargnani-esque with the efficiency.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Payton to Gordon is going to be a turnover or a brick. Good players but ugly to watch for a few years.
                So true. Gordon has ALL the tools, but wow he is a few years away from reaching his potential. I was sort of surprised he entered the draft, but who can say no to a solid pay check?

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Shabazz Napier looked pretty bad out there.

LBJ won't be happy...

Comment

18 points on 17 shots.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      LBJ won't be happy...
                      hopefully next year he won't win a ring either.

Comment

Does anyone know where I could download nba summer league?
                        I can't watch them live

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                          Does anyone know where I could download nba summer league?
                          I can't watch them live
                          To be honest, your best bet is going the legit route through NBA.com. For $15 US you get access to replays of all the games fro both Summer leagues, plus stats.

There are other options, but this is Summer League. It's not really worth risking downloading something funky to watch rookies, d-leaguers, international pros, and semi pros battling it out for camp spots.

Comment

So far only noël looks beast like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mcgary looks decent too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ostertag completely abused tim duncan when they played in the summer league so take everything players do with a grain of salt
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X