New Uniforms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stretch wrote: View Post

Looks nice...I'm gonna get Komorov and T ross Jersey,as long as it's not 2 much money.
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

So you want it to be like this?

Comment

A_magic_head wrote: View Post
        So you want it to be like this?

"Ah like it a loh!"

I think we get all new logo and the whole shabang though.

Comment

Please blue and white!!!

I'm fed up of us being all over the place. You look at cities like Pittsburg, where every team is based on the black and yellow theme. I think they should do the same thing with Toronto.

Comment

Blue and white? Why aim to look like the most pathetic franchise in Canadian sports?

We don't see the Bulls rebranding to resemble the Cubs, do we?

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
              I get why MLSE would want to match the colours of the Maple Laughs, but I do not support this at all. They can't call the Raptors Canada's team and then change the colours to cater to the Toronto market. I'm all for new jersey designs with the current colours, or even bringing the purple back. Personally, not a fan when teams abandon colours every few years just to boost sales. The league's best jerseys have had colour continuity for long periods of time i.e. (Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, Knicks). A 3rd or 4th jersey in blue and white? Sure. Home and away? No thanks.
              There's math, and everything else is debatable.

@clericalbeats

Comment

Keep the Red White and Black. It's a nice look. I have enjoyed the look of the uni's the last 2 seasons.. I jsut wish they would drop all instances of the old purple dinosaur and go with just the 3 claws in the circle. Far better and more intense look for them.

*Sidenote - whoever designed the logo for the 20th season hurt alot of eyes.... fugly.

Comment

Working...
                X