Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S3 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels good to clinch playoffs.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Feels bad to have lost leaving points on the bench... Hopefully beat ya when it matters
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        Feels bad to have lost leaving points on the bench... Hopefully beat ya when it matters
        Haha I had Forsett on the bench. Dude only rushed for 182 with 2 TDs; good for 33 points this week.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Haha I had Forsett on the bench. Dude only rushed for 182 with 2 TDs; good for 33 points this week.
          Didn't even need him, your team is just that good.

I'm not impressed with myself but I've done pretty well with the last placed team
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Danger: 204.98ppg ahead, turn back!

Axel wrote: View Post
            Feels good to clinch playoffs.
            When I beat you this weekend you'll be second but don't worry, I'll beat wheazhy the week after so you'll be ok.

I'm on pace to beat my own PPG league record by 3PPG. Watch out guys, you might want to take two steps back, I don't want you to get hurt when this team rolls through your neighborhoods in the next two weeks. Refer to illustration 1.0.

Illustration 1.0

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              When I beat you this weekend you'll be second but don't worry, I'll beat wheazhy the week after so you'll be ok.

I'm on pace to beat my own PPG league record by 3PPG. Watch out guys, you might want to take two steps back, I don't want you to get hurt when this team rolls through your neighborhoods in the next two weeks. Refer to illustration 1.0.

Illustration 1.0

Comment

Comment

• Well Apollo, not exactly a strong start for either of us.

Forte only gives me 11.8 while Lynch gives you 12.1 and Dez only manages 11.3.

My decision to sit Maclin this week looks ok, as he got 18.8 with no TDs. Hoping Benjamin can grab a couple of majors against the Vikings in his spot.

Suh got shutout but free agent pickup (and former Apollo keeper if I'm not mistaken) Barry Church had a strong 12 points in his team Axel debut.

Yahoo says that you are 59% favoured to win, but what does Yahoo know, they had me listed as the worst draft grade to start the season.

Comment

• I know Yahoo is telling me you almost have the easiest schedule in league history. Good thing because I've outscored you by 150pts and that's gotta catch up with you at some point.

I went light on defense this year due to the all the stud offensive prospects. Without doing that I wouldn't have Odell Beckham or Mike Evans or Travis Kelce. You can have Barry, I got my stud prospects and three DB's posting higher PPG than Barry. Oh yeah, I went there.

Should be an interesting weekend with teams slugging it out for playoff survival.

Comment

• Easiest schedule in history is impressive. Almost as impressive as my high scoring season which included the highest scoring week ever.

Comment

• Yes, you my friend are no doubt a modern day Los del Río.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Yes, you my friend are no doubt a modern day Los del Río.
                          Which one?

Comment

• Whichever one isn't good at fantasy football.

Shit, I better win this week now ha, ha.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Happy Game day Apollo. May the best man (me) win.

Comment

• Oh, if only your box score was looking as good as John's mullet.

Comment

Working...
                                X