Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S3 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too long. Thanks to a terrible week from shady McCoy I lost the the last place team!

Also how's jbml last with Rodgers, Brees and Luck?
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• We're not in a two QB league so while those are some nice QB's they're useless sitting on the bench.

Mack North wrote: View Post
      It was my pleasure! How long was the win streak?
      A nice warm up for whats coming next.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        We're not in a two QB league so while those are some nice QB's they're useless sitting on the bench

Bingo. Overkill with all being QB1 must plays each week and no injury concerns.

I may only be 2-2 and in 4th place, but with the second highest scoring team I feel pretty good moving forward.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

We're not in a two QB league so while those are some nice QB's they're useless sitting on the bench.

A nice warm up for whats coming next.
          No I get it, j just mean if you're last place and have two of the top qbs rotting on your bench? It's probably time to shake things up and make a trade!
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Bingo. Overkill with all being QB1 must plays each week and no injury concerns.

I may only be 2-2 and in 4th place, but with the second highest scoring team I feel pretty good moving forward.
            Feel good for now. You're up this week and that coincides with the start of my new win streak. Congrats

:P

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
              Feel good for now. You're up this week and that coincides with the start of my new win streak. Congrats

:P
              So.....about that?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                So.....about that?
                Not to worry. We shall meet again and hopefully Matt Forte doesn't feel as inspired then!

Comment

• Looks like I'm on my way to another W.

I'm in the market for a QB. Anybody interested in moving one? I'm not necessarily looking for a top tier either.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cool thing you guys should check out: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....679/recordbook

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving Apollo

Comment

• Who's name is at the top of the standings? Thank you.

Comment

Who's name is at the top of the standings? Thank you.

At the top? Says "Yahoo" - then a nice 4-way tie for first place.

Comment

• Yeah, you're right. I mean I've only outscored you by 10PPG on average while having approx 20PPG more scored on me per game. We're on equal ground on the season to date, sure I'll buy that.

Comment

• Regular season standings are ultimately irrelevant; making the playoffs is all that matters. If the playoffs started today, all 4 teams would have the same record. Once the playoffs start, it's all about points scored, and I'm content with my scoring output to date. Still a long ways to go and weekly NFL matchups can fluctuate weekly totals a lot.

Points against is fairly useless when comparing the top scoring teams. It's good to find over/ under achievers, but since the 4 teams tied are the 4 highest scoring, not much use for us.

Comment

• Points for and against is no doubt useless when it goes against what you're trying to shovel. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X