Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S3 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody who missed the deadline gets their roster carried over. Rosters being set now.
    Last edited by Apollo; Sat Aug 9, 2014, 12:01 PM. Reason: good now?

Comment

Public flogging?
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Not meant to be. How about now? I'm just starting the fact. You missed the deadline, you're carrying over. This thing takes a lot of time to setup.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Not meant to be. How about now? I'm just starting the fact. You missed the deadline, you're carrying over. This thing takes a lot of time to setup.
          No I mean we should set up a public flogging. Rules are simple and straight forward and exist for a reason (this case to lighten the burden on you).

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Ha, ha oh. I thought you were being sensitive or something.

Its summer so maybe some people can't be bothered to spend ten minutes to pull this together, don't know. What they'll get is their last season roster. I hope they were thinking about the future at the end of last season because they're going to miss out on five rookies/up and comers.

RaptorsFan4Life will be in here complaining for sure...

Comment

jbml, you don't own Alshon Jeffery. I'm making a random call for you... You got Ladarius Green. You should thank me, dude's about to explode.

Comment

This is Fantasy football prep season. Once yahoo sites go live, there's no reason for people not to check in.

Very much looking forward to the draft and hoping some of my trade offers get responses too.

Comment

Still looking to move some players if people are interested or are unhappy with some of their players. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Comment

Rosters Submitted

Please check your teams at some point. The first cut is posted and I will only be making changes for the following:

1. Input error on my part
                    2. Player retires
                    3. Player suffers season/career ending injury

CLICK HERE TO VIEW YOUR ROSTER

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                      This is Fantasy football prep season. Once yahoo sites go live, there's no reason for people not to check in.

Very much looking forward to the draft and hoping some of my trade offers get responses too.
                      Yeah, I typically wait until after the draft to do any dealing.

I can see some good options at the end of round 1. I'm glad I opted to keep 26 players though. Picking last every round adds a little more challenge.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good for me.

Comment

Trade to announce (sorry Apollo).

e_wheazy receives DB Richard Sherman of Seattle.

Axel receives LB Terrell "T-Sizzle" Suggs of Baltimore.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                            Trade to announce (sorry Apollo).

e_wheazy receives DB Richard Sherman of Seattle.

Axel receives LB Terrell "T-Sizzle" Suggs of Baltimore.
                            Correction: e_wheazhy_ receives Richard "U Mad Bro?" Sherman
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Ok, I'll get this in before the draft or I'll do a manual swap right after. Trade approved by me and so you're good to go unless a majority comes in here and rejects it... So you're good to go.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Now that the rosters are finalized and I see who is available to draft, I have a list of about 5 guys I'm considering with the top pick. That means I am willing to entertain offers for someone looking to trade up to the top pick and secure "their guy" guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                                X