Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S3 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    2014 Raptors Republic Dynasty "World" Championship

Apollo(World Champion) Vs. Axel

My scouts have been following you for weeks and I'm giving my guys the day off. We'll be ready for Sunday.
    I think Forte should be able to secure the 3.5 points more than Cameron Jordan (DE) necessary to get the job done.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      I think Forte should be able to secure the 3.5 points more than Cameron Jordan (DE) necessary to get the job done.
      Oh man that confidence means that Forte gets hurt in the 1st quarter after he fumbles and doesn't return. Cameron Jordan not only forces the fumble but picks it up and takes it 17 yards for a touchdown.
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        Oh man that confidence means that Forte gets hurt in the 1st quarter after he fumbles and doesn't return. Cameron Jordan not only forces the fumble but picks it up and takes it 17 yards for a touchdown.
        If I lose, then it may as well be in spectacular fashion.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          If I lose, then it may as well be in spectacular fashion.
          May the odds be ever in your favour.

I and my weak ass receiving core are pulling for you.
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            First carry of the game he pulls his groin and is unable to return.

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            May the odds be ever in your favour.

I and my weak ass receiving core are pulling for you.
            There are a bunch of high profile college WR coming out this year. Take a flier on two or three in the draft? Better yet, I'll trade you one... For the right price. I guess it goes without saying that Super Beckham is off the table.

Comment

First carry of the game he pulls his groin and is unable to return.
              That's fine by me as long as that first carry is for 80 yards and the TD

Comment

2014 Raptors Republic Dynasty "World" Championship

Apollo(World Champion) Vs. Axel

My scouts have been following you for weeks and I'm giving my guys the day off. We'll be ready for Sunday.

Comment

• It's on.

Comment

• Honestly considering benching Forte this week. He struggled against Detroit last time, and the Bears offence looks worse now (no Marshall) than it did then. I have a promising boom or bust candidate in Latavious Murray of Oakland, going against Buffalo, who seems to be running really well and has a coaching staff admitting that they need to give him the ball more.

Lot to consider this week.

Comment

• Lacy shredded Buffalo last week. I won't be starting Cutler against them this week though based on what they did to Rodgers.

Comment

Lacy shredded Buffalo last week. I won't be starting Cutler against them this week though based on what they did to Rodgers.
                        Yeah Buffalo's D has been all about the pass lately, but some of that could have been matchup focused practices, and Oakland is a different breed of offence than Denver and Green Bay.

I know it goes against all conventional wisdom (sitting your star) but it's the finals, so go big or go home right?

FWIW - my projected total is now higher

Comment

• Antonio Gates turning back the clock on a Saturday night. 28 big points for me.

Comment

• Tight match right now! Good luck to both of you.

Just secured the championship in my money league with buddies. Woooooooooooooo! First title in a few years lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Tight match right now! Good luck to both of you.

Just secured the championship in my money league with buddies. Woooooooooooooo! First title in a few years lol
                              Congrats, glad it wasn't our league though

Championship is very tight right now. Would be poetic if it all comes down to Sanders on Monday night (since Apollo traded him to me for Harvin at the start of the season). Either way, looks like an exciting finish.

Comment

• Can Emmanuel Sanders and AJ Green out score Marshawn Lynch by 13 points tomorrow night? That is the Championship question.

Comment

Working...
                                X