Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S3 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha thanks for the award! "I'd like to thank my wife, my kids, my family and most of all, God, who always supported me and never let me quit, even when all these guys got awards and I didn't. I'd also like to thank Apollo for humbling me twice this season and for making this award just so I could win!"
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• You're welcome, I try to humble everyone equally but some are luckier than others.

I have to do one of these for the keep league as well. I'm setting a new tradition ha, ha.

Comment

• That was an awesome awards show! haha so good

I had some troubles with injuries this year, of guys I didn't want to give up on, so I rode with them. I'm in it for the long haul anyways. My team overachieved quite a bit in year two, so we had to drop back this season.

Can't wait to enjoy these playoffs now. Cowboy up!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          That was an awesome awards show! haha so good

I had some troubles with injuries this year, of guys I didn't want to give up on, so I rode with them. I'm in it for the long haul anyways. My team overachieved quite a bit in year two, so we had to drop back this season.

Can't wait to enjoy these playoffs now. Cowboy up!
          Thanks Mack. I hope to build on this and make next year even better. Maybe I tweak a few award names next year to add to the humor factor of it all.

You no doubt have some good pieces and I think every team in the league is one good draft or a couple high impact WW claims away from a title reign. This upcoming draft class has more stud WR and some high upside RB and QB. I'm kinda on the fence as whether my deal for Rivers(I coughed up a second rounder to drizz) was worth it, the draft is looking that good to me.

Your Cowboys are stressing me out. They better simmer the hell down and disappear already. I'm looking for a clear run to the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Prelim Roster Decisions

Re-signed

QB:
            Philip Rivers (1)

RB:
            Le'Veon Bell (2)
            Marshawn Lynch (3)
            Eddie Lacy (4)

WR:
            Odell Beckham Jr. (5)
            Dez Bryant (6)
            Mike Evans (7)
            Keenan Allen (8)
            Sammy Watkins (9)
            Larry Fitzgerald (10)
            Percy Harvin (11)

TE:
            Julius Thomas (12)
            Travis Kelce (13)

K:
            Stephen Gostkowski (14)

S:
            Morgan Burnett (15)
            Harrison Smith (16)

LB:
            Luke Kuechly (17)
            Curtis Lofton (18)

DE:
            Chandler Jones (19)
            Jerry Hughes (20)
            Everson Griffen (21)
            Mario Williams (22)

On The Bubble
            Johnny Manziel
            Rashad Jennings
            Andre Williams
            C.J. Spiller
            Stevan Ridley
            James Ihedigbo
            Leodis McKelvin
            James Laurinaitis

Free Agents
            Alex Smith
            Craig Robertson
            T.J. Ward
            Vontaze Burfict

You won't need to finalize until the end of July. I'm doing it now because I'm watching pre-game shows and I love football so damn much it's got me thinking about this already.

Comment

• Haha I did mine mentally every week for the last 3 of fantasy and made my waiver claims accordingly.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Will we be able see the final rosters over the spring? Even posted on here?

Would be handy for tracking players and possible trades in the offseason.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I don't know about finalizing during the spring because training camps and the draft can greatly affect the back end of our benches but you can post prelims like I did. I encourage everyone to do it now while its fresh. Then revisit later for quick updates.

Axel wrote: View Post
                  Haha I did mine mentally every week for the last 3 of fantasy and made my waiver claims accordingly.
                  Pretty much me too.

Comment

• By final rosters, I meant our final fantasy rosters so we can see who has who

Comment

• Ah, well, I think you can still access the league via your Yahoo profile history but I get what you're saying and I like it.

Comment

• Thoughts about FA 2015 and how it relates to my team:

Percy Harvin, C.J. Spiller and Stevan Ridley. Three guys who are now on the bubble but depending on where they land could look really good for me.
                        • Word is that the Patriots & Packers are interested in Harvin. If he lands in either spot he's 100% worthy of a keeper slot because he'll get heavy special teams work, along with carries and catches in a dynamic, proven offense.
                        • C.J. Spiller is visiting with the Saints. If this weren't a PPR league this visit would have me concerned because the Saints already have a starting RB but in a PPR landscape C.J. would get enough targets and carries to really do some damage for me. Not to mention the Saints seem to be refocusing their team around the RB position.
                        • Ridley is a wildcard. Cowboys are interested and they need a power rusher. If he lands there then game on!

Comment

• Trade Offers

Ok guys, I have a couple trade offers out to some people in the league. I'm willing to discuss trades with all managers.

Here is what's on the block:
                          Draft Picks: All picks [1st rounder, 3rd rounder, 4th rounder, 5th rounder(via drizz), and 5th rounder(last pick in the draft, like you want this)]
                          QB: Everyone
                          WR: Everyone (except Beckham & Bryant)
                          RB: C.J. Spiller, Andre Williams, Rashad Jennings, and Stevan Ridley
                          TE: Everyone
                          Defense: Everyone

HERE is a link to my final 2014 roster.

Comment

• if you ever have a roster open up let me know i'd be interested
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              if you ever have a roster open up let me know i'd be interested
                              Noted! Its not unusual for a spot to open.

We usually draft in early August, which means I create the league page at the end of June. If there's a spot I'll know by mid-July.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                if you ever have a roster open up let me know i'd be interested
                                I have a roster spot, but I'll need to see your combine results before I'd ever consider drafting you.

In all seriousness though, you probably don't want to join. It'll just be a painful experience as for you as my team dominates all of you each week.

Comment

Working...
                                X