Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S3 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points for is the only category worth tracking but come playoffs, it's a clean slate and NFL schedule plays a huge role.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I've never played this game before, wait, let me get some note paper.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        I've never played this game before, wait, let me get some note paper.
        After last week's schooling, that might be a good idea

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• You celebrate one victory while the guys who are used to winning celebrate championships. It is flattering though that you view it as such a high achievement to luck a win over me.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's my first year and my first big win. Not the last of the season though.

Comment

• Oooooh, ok. We'll have to wait and see I guess. Nice smack talkin' with ya.

Comment

• Harvin traded to the Jets. Can't love the thought of him playing with Geno, Apollo.

Comment

• I think in the long run this plays well for him. Teams need to respect Decker down the field which means they can't double up on Percy and he's probably gonna be Geno's check down man.

Flip side, it really helps Decker because now he's not the only guy for defenses to circle in on. This all means good news for me because I own both.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I think in the long run this plays well for him. Teams need to respect Decker down the field which means they can't double up on Percy and he's probably gonna be Geno's check down man.

Flip side, it really helps Decker because now he's not the only guy for defenses to circle in on. This all means good news for me because I own both.

Debatable. It seems like you're forgetting they play for the jets.
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                      Debatable. It seems like you're forgetting they play for the jets.
                      Lol truth.

Comment

• Peyton Manning made Decker. He's never going to come close to that kinda productivity again, IMO. Rec+Yds+TDs that is.

Comment

• How many points will JJ Watt put up tonight vs the Steelers?

Coming off a 28 point game last week, I'm going with a more conservative guess of 16.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Peyton Manning made Decker. He's never going to come close to that kinda productivity again, IMO. Rec+Yds+TDs that is.
                            Decker had 8TD in 13 starts the year before Manning got there. That was with Tim Tebow's noodle arm throwing to him.

This year he's been banged up but still has 3TD so far. No doubt Manning helps the stat line but the guy has game.

Comment

• Loving this first half by Sanders.

Comment

• Just another day at the office.

Comment

Working...
                                X