Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S3 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tick, tick, tick...

Trade deadline is TOMORROW.

Comment

• Moves, moves, moves. I'm working the phones. Everyone is available for the right price, let's hear some offers
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I believe I've been in on every trade this season and most of the last season, you want to talk to me no doubt.

What are you looking for and what's tradable?

Comment

• The Home Stretch

And so the deadline passes. We're closing in on the end of the regular season and it looks like we're going to have an exciting finish again in this league and the other.

*Copy/paste into the other league thread*

Comment

• Things are getting interesting

The two newcomers, hogging the top of the standings no less, are matching up this weekend. Whichever way it plays out, its good for the rest of the league.

Then both of you get me in the last two weeks of the season. My coaching staff have been scouting you both all year so you best believe my guys plan on ending the regular season on a high note at both your expense.

In other news, Josh Gordon is officially reinstated. Dammit jbml, why wouldn't you accept my early season low ball offers? How about you trade me Aaron Rodgers as well while we're at it? As great as Josh will no doubt boost your team, I mean he did post one of the greatest single WR seasons of all-time, there is news today coming from the commish's office on Adrian Peterson. Effective immediately he's suspended for the rest of the season. That hurts but I hope he can get his life together, develop a strong family relationship with his kids and wife and get back on the field. Everyone deserves a second chance.

So I was thinking about how our scoring works in this league. I think it's great but I would like to make one change if it were possible. Wouldn't it be a great twist if your defensive scoring reduced your opponent's score instead of being applied as a positive impact to your team score? I know you arrive at the same place but it just seems more interesting if it could be done(which it cannot).

Comment

• Very excited and interested to see what happens with Ben Tate. Finally jettisoned from the crowded Browns back field, numerous teams could claim him off waivers. Hoping he lands in Indy (and take over as starter for injured Bradshaw) but Miami and Baltimore are interesting options too.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• It's been a great year so far and the final weeks should be exciting. Feels like there are 4 or 5 teams that could legitimately get hot and take it all. Hopefully I can maintain my top spot but QB issues do concern me down the stretch. You know things are bad when you have to turn to the "Sanchize" at QB. Hopefully his butt fumble days are over and he can put up some numbers in Philly.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Very excited and interested to see what happens with Ben Tate. Finally jettisoned from the crowded Browns back field, numerous teams could claim him off waivers. Hoping he lands in Indy (and take over as starter for injured Bradshaw) but Miami and Baltimore are interesting options too.
                  The Vikings claimed him. RBBC baby.

Axel wrote: View Post
                  It's been a great year so far and the final weeks should be exciting. Feels like there are 4 or 5 teams that could legitimately get hot and take it all. Hopefully I can maintain my top spot but QB issues do concern me down the stretch. You know things are bad when you have to turn to the "Sanchize" at QB. Hopefully his butt fumble days are over and he can put up some numbers in Philly.
                  Ballsy to trust Sanchez. Ballsy can win these things though. I mean I rolled with unproven Foles last year and won it.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    The Vikings claimed him. RBBC baby.

Ballsy to trust Sanchez. Ballsy can win these things though. I mean I rolled with unproven Foles last year and won it.
                    Vikings isn't ideal but he is clearly better than Asiata and they don't seem to fully trust McKinnon, so could be a good spot.

Sanchez will start this week in all likelihood with Stafford facing the Pats (and coming off a stinker). Hopefully he continues to put up big garbage time stats.

Comment

• Asiata is more or less a fullback. It makes sense for them to claim Tate as they head for the playoffs.

I think Tate has a big question mark on him now. He performed exceptionally well behind a great Texans O line but was mediocre in Cleveland. Maybe it wasn't his fault, maybe it was the line in Cleveland but those two rookie who beat him out are looking consistent. I think Tate is a better pick up(for you) while keeping next year in mind. Like I did with Bryce Brown. Maybe he gives me a little something now but I don't know if I can trust him in the playoffs. I do see his value next year as being much higher and so he's on my bench now average averaging over 14PPG in the last two weeks.

My win now minded QB trade look better today, this I know. McKinnon will probably lose some carries.

Comment

• Cleveland's running game was playing well until their Center went down. Then everything seemed to be a struggle. Hopefully Tate can get some mojo, but he is really about 5th on my RB depth chart behind Forte, Robinson/Forsett, and Matthews (finally healthy), so I don't expect anything from Tate

Comment

• Didn't Mathews get dinged up again last weekend? I might be wrong but I thought I heard that.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Didn't Mathews get dinged up again last weekend? I might be wrong but I thought I heard that.
                            Nothing major. First game back and got a little banged up.

Comment

• If the Vikings lose one more game they might as well forget about the playoffs. Sounds like that would be the time to work on development if the coaching staff is safe; should be the case.

Also, you have this for what its worth:
                              Turner emphasized that McKinnon is still Minnesota’s top running back.

“We’re excited about Jerick and what he’s done and I see him as our running back,’’ Turner said. “He’s been limited in practice last week and couldn’t practice (Wednesday) So you got to protect yourself, obviously with Matt not being able to practice (Wednesday) and in doubt as to whether he’ll play or not.’’
                              http://blogs.twincities.com/vikings/...-running-back/

Comment

• Two weeks until the playoffs. It's nice to see the intense battle ongoing for the 4th seed. A lot of teams have enough firepower to win this league on any given Sunday. Well played this year guys and that goes out to everybody. This is the best season yet and it's thanks to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X