Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S3 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I'm out of the country, not easy to get internet. Anyways, I don't understand why you need to set the keepers and dynasty players. Set it so we can do it ourselves like other leagues.

Comment

The league was created a month ago and I named the deadline when I sent out invites. You managed to sign up fine.

I also sent out like ten reminders to everybody.

I do it this way because I can't make you flag 25 guys. Anyway if you had filled out your keepers on the site I could have used that to fill out your draft but you didn't do that either... I mean it's not like that setting was turned off on the site.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

History does tend to repeat itself.

From last October.
        RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
        Man, this is dumb. How did I miss both the leagues.

Are there any expansion teams allowed? Like can I join next season?
        Joey wrote: View Post
        Lol Sorry man. But I sent you SOOO many reminders!! Lol
        How do you not show up until the day the season starts, and expect to still be in a KEEPER and DYNASTY league.

And I'm sure there will an opening or two next season.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Preseason football is painful. Hurry up regular season.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Time is ticking down now. Time to get my personal draft board rolling.

Comment

Still taking offers for the #1 pick as well as a plethora of players.

Comment

Gonna sit tight and put you guys to shame at the back of the draft order.

Comment

Had my first draft last night and it was for a company league. I got Eddie Lacy with the 10th pick if you can believe that.

Comment

I'm very excited for the draft. Wish it was longer than 5 rounds cause it will be over too soon!

Comment

Looks like I'm not gonna make the draft on Saturday. I will try via my phone but I'll be travelling that day so no guarantees.

I'm gonna spend some time this week with my prerankings.

Everybody double check your rosters that I set up. If I messed up and you don't tell me by Thursday you'll probably be stuck with what you got until after I get back.

Comment

That is unfortunate Apollo. At least you don't have to preset too many guys

Comment

Yeah, we're talking five rounds and not 25 rounds(20 rounds if you kept five) like we did yesterday for the keeper league.

I already know who I want so it'll be like I'm there; I rarely deviate from my draft board. That said, I'm gonna have my wife driving that hour and I'll see if I can do it on my phone.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, we're talking five rounds and not 25 rounds(20 rounds if you kept five) like we did yesterday for the keeper league.

I already know who I want so it'll be like I'm there; I rarely deviate from my draft board. That said, I'm gonna have my wife driving that hour and I'll see if I can do it on my phone.
                            Dedication at its finest. Make sure your device is up to date and do the compatibility test before you leave. Good luck

Comment

For the record, the good luck is for connecting to the draft; not the draft itself. I hope all your picks are crap but you're there to witness the greatness of my draft

Comment

I just preset my class. Your guys are totally screwed... In about like three years.

Axel, I can witness the devastation of your team afterwards in the worst case scenario. It might brighten my day after all the driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X