Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S3 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Noted! Its not unusual for a spot to open.

We usually draft in early August, which means I create the league page at the end of June. If there's a spot I'll know by mid-July.
    thanks dude
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      I have a roster spot, but I'll need to see your combine results before I'd ever consider drafting you.

In all seriousness though, you probably don't want to join. It'll just be a painful experience as for you as my team dominates all of you each week.
      i'll keep that in mind Axel, thanks
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Hey, forgot to mention, we also have the keeper league as well. That one is a lot of fun too.

Comment

• yeah sure i'm in for whatever
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Hey, forgot to mention, we also have the keeper league as well. That one is a lot of fun too.
            I'm planning to dominate in there too.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Damn, it's going to be a very disappointing 2015 for you. Sorry man.

Comment

• Report: The Champs Will Select ________

Well I have my first round pick locked in assuming you guys don't vulture him away from me... Its tough drafting at the back end of the draft each year but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

Well I have my first round pick locked in assuming you guys don't vulture him away from me... Its tough drafting at the back end of the draft each year but I wouldn't have it any other way.
                  I'm totally selecting him, one spot ahead of you. You can return the favour next year.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• No big deal, you'll need all the help you can get.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• i once again have no faith in my ability to draft. my pick is up for trade if: a) i actually have a 1st round pick i didnt already trade 2) you have a good offer not involving any other draft picks whatsoever.

Comment

• Ok, NFL draft is done. Bring on the Dynasty season!!

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
                          i once again have no faith in my ability to draft. my pick is up for trade if: a) i actually have a 1st round pick i didnt already trade 2) you have a good offer not involving any other draft picks whatsoever.
                          As per the league page, you actually have one first rounder, two seconds, one third and one fourth. I'm interested in any of those.

Keep in mind that to trade a draft pick in this league you must also receive one from the other team. Best thing you can do if you don't like drafting is trading down to the fourth or fifth round from the first to third rounds. You pick up some known commodities and then if you miss on your picks it's not as big a deal.

Here is my final team: http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.c...ort=PTS&sdir=1
                          Here is your final team: http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.c...ort=PTS&sdir=1

Let me know what you're interested in and then we can talk trades.

Axel wrote: View Post
                          Ok, NFL draft is done. Bring on the Dynasty season!!
                          I hear ya! I think the league is now set to auto renew and so it should happen in June.

Comment

Working...
                          X