I'm gonna go with:
1. JV's third season. I'm expecting some really good things this year. Has to show much improvement this season to keep up with the hype.
2. Terrence Ross. Also expecting big things in his third season. Should be acclimated to the NBA game by this season, need to see the consistency.
3. Continuity with chemistry from last season. No reason why they should not become better, especially with a second season together.
4. Dwane Casey's coaching. He's got to get better in late game situations, I believe he will with the continuity of the roster. Should have more confidence.
5. Who is going to emerge? We Need a third gun to go along with Lowry and DeRo, I'm hoping somebody really stands out. Preferably it's JV or Ross...
***6. Bruno Caboclo. I really don't have too much expectations going into his first season. I doubt he gets much time, but if he can perform the way the scouting staff thinks he can, he may just be the piece we are looking for... But I don't think he will show what he truly is until year 3.
Keep Calm & Chive On
I am so freaking excited to watch JV this year. If he begins to 'get it,' this team will blow away currently perceived expectations.
The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!
1) the improvements
4) brooklyn sucking
5) knicks sucking
In Swag we Trust
Bruno, only excites me if he goes to Europe and plays Basketball for at least one year and learns the game based on TR principles, just like JV did.
I forgot one
6-Kyle drawing charge on 2 on 1, 3 on 1 fastbreaks.
Myself (March 2014):
The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.
1. DeRozan: I've gone from hope in year 1 and 2 to disappointment in year 3 to bitterness in year 4 to pleasantly surprised but still annoyed by hero ball/long 2 tendencies in year 5. What will year 6 bring? Will he work within the team? Will he add the phantom 3? Will his handle in games be as impressive as Instagram? Will he hold his own on defense?
2. Post Contract year fears: does Lowry bring it like last year? Does PP maintain post gay trade performance? Does Vasquez accept the backup gig?
3. Jv/Ross - DeRozan was an absolute fail in year 3 but he was on a shit team with no help. Does JV show consistency and limit turnovers? Does Ross do the same?
4. Casey - does he cope without salmons? Can he reign in DeRozan ISOs within flow of game? Does he finally give Ross and JV respect in their third year? Can he keep the relationship with Lowry productive? How does he and his staff develop the players he has always wanted: long and athletic? Does he run plays on the correct side of the court?
5. Masai - does he stick to the continuity plan? What does he do with expiring contracts? How much patience will he show if team does not return with same chemistry as last year?
1.) Can DeMar finally become DeKobe DeBryant?
2.) Will other teams ever see an open passing lane through Bruno's long arms?
3.) Is Jonas going to be a top 10 center this year?
4.) Will T-Ross bounce back after a poor playoffs?
5.) Will Kyle Lowry be in shape to start the season?
Find out next time on Dragonball Z
we basically need lowry to play at the same level he did last year. literally. need.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)