Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hibbert?

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/7/6...umors-nba-2014

I don't suppose the Pacers would straight up trade for Amir. However, is there anything the Raps could put together to make it a go.....and would it be worth trying?

Not worth trying at all.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

$30m.

Comment

NO interest in a 7'2" magician whose only act is disappearing. No excuse under the sun for him not being able to his job. If your shot isn't falling that's one thing, for him be non factor on D and rebounding exposes serious character flaws for me. I'm obviously not a GM but I value character HIGHLY
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
          NO interest in a 7'2" magician whose only act is disappearing. No excuse under the sun for him not being able to his job. If your shot isn't falling that's one thing, for him be non factor on D and rebounding exposes serious character flaws for me. I'm obviously not a GM but I value character HIGHLY
          I don't value character but do value not putting up 0 slashes when a guy is over 7ft tall. He has to actively avoid the ball to make that happen.

Comment

No.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Are you kidding me?

Roy Hibbert, the king of line-drive hook shots?
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Pele wrote: View Post
                http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/7/6...umors-nba-2014

I don't suppose the Pacers would straight up trade for Amir. However, is there anything the Raps could put together to make it a go.....and would it be worth trying?
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Wow, everyone seems to have soured on this guy.

Maybe if PGeorge wasn't cozying up to his girl, Roy wouldn't be such a headcase. I thought he showed good basketball IQ in his interviews during the 2013 playoffs. (sans the stupid "no homo comment") He's also a 7ft athletic big....

I'm not saying we should go after him, just thought it might be worth a discussion.

Comment

Maybe if PGeorge wasn't cozying up to his girl, Roy wouldn't be such a headcase. I thought he showed good basketball IQ in his interviews during the 2013 playoffs. (sans the stupid "no homo comment") He's also a 7ft athletic big....

I'm not saying we should go after him, just thought it might be worth a discussion.
                    He's not particularly athletic at all. He's also already 27 and vastly overpaid. Other than blocks, he's below average in every way, including defensively as he's not athletic enough to be a good p'n'r defender (few Cs are), nor strong/aggressive enough to dominate in the post...on either end. Throw in the inconsistency and high maintenance personality, and there's no way I want to touch this guy.

Comment

You can't be serious with that!

Roy Hibbert has zero mobility whatsoever, there's a reason he can't rebound for shit it's because he runs like a 80 year old man
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

PGeorge should be allowed to have Hibberts GF and his mom if he wants. Hibberts being a baby.

Comment

Seriously ? 0 points 4 times, 0 rebounds 2 times during the playoffs on a max contract at 7'2". I' ll take my chances with JV.

Comment

Dino4life wrote: View Post
                            Seriously ? 0 points 4 times, 0 rebounds 2 times during the playoffs on a max contract at 7'2". I' ll take my chances with JV.
                            Guys get rebounds just protecting their face.

Comment

Everyone wanted JV to be like hibbert, and all of sudden when the ENTIRE pacers team run into a wall for a month or so, people are acting like they've always hated the guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X