SHOCKER: Good bye Stone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

007 wrote: View Post
    So is Bikes staying? Or do we bring in Kabongo?
    His contract is guaranteed until the 26th. He'll play until we waive him. Oddly depressing,

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
      So is Bikes staying? Or do we bring in Kabongo?
      It will be decided in Summer League. There can be only one 3rd string PG! Buycks vs Kabongo vs Machado.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
        It will be decided in Summer League. There can be only one 3rd string PG! Buycks vs Kabongo vs Machado.
        I choose d. None of the above. Rather have space on the bench to hold towels.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
          I choose d. None of the above. Rather have space on the bench to hold towels.
          They won't be getting off the bench, so you could always ask them to hold the towels on their laps. Hand out the towels when other players need them.

Comment

They won't be getting off the bench, so you could always ask them to hold the towels on their laps. Hand out the towels when other players need them.
            Players should also have a spot to place beverages.

Comment

Haha, 3rd string PG also requires you to hold your hand in a cup holder position all game. If you spill a drink while celebrating, you run suicides after the game.

Comment

Haha, 3rd string PG also requires you to hold your hand in a cup holder position all game. If you spill a drink while celebrating, you run suicides after the game.
                You gotta get some exercise somehow...
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

His contract is guaranteed until the 26th. He'll play until we waive him. Oddly depressing,
                  22nd.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Guessing whoever of Buycks/Kabongo/Machado plays best wins 3rd string duties

THUNDERDOME
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                      Guessing whoever of Buycks/Kabongo/Machado plays best wins 3rd string duties

THUNDERDOME

Don't c any of them returning..u will b able 2 sign players who are a lot better at veteran minimum who haven't been signed and are looking for jobs. So why waste ure money on that garbage.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Bruno needs a spot to keep his feet up.

Comment

I feel like either Kabongo or Machado will step up in Vegas and impress the coaches to land a spot, and I think Machado will be that man to land a spot with the raps, cause he's pass first pg

Comment

Shams Charania: Julyan Stone has cleared NBA free agent waivers, discussing possible deal with 76ers, Kings and Bucks now, league source tells RealGM. Twitter @ShamsCharania

Milwaukee Bucks, Philadelphia 76ers, Sacramento Kings, Free Agency, Julyan Stone
                            - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.yUiltLsT.dpuf

Good luck!

Comment

Stone is drawing more interest than GV. Vasquez should fire his agent.

Comment

LOL Does anybody remember Stone's epic missed game winner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndw_ydwx6jc

Note: This was during the preseason.
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X